G

Gorosei Informer

It's funny they accused tonnes of being in a cult when anyone who says ''hey wano wasn't so bad'' gets jumped by half the forum
You can just refer to me by name too. You guys act like defending Wano is such a niche take in the OP community, as well as liking OP in general.

Cut the victimhood/persecution complex behaviour, it's pathetic.

Not to mention Seatonnes went psychotic against Kinyagi and falsely accused him of purposely making fun of his dead dog. I was there when it happened and that was an outright lie from him. Kinyagi didn't know genuinely.
Kinyagi actually feels bad and remorse but Sea wants to play victim, self righteous and show no remorse.

You guys are shameless. I'll get hate for this but I really don't care.

I've had death threats, people telling me to off myself, get cancer, die slowly and painfully just for criticising one piece. That's all. So don't even think you're the fucking persecuted ones here. At least the staff here try to prevent that shit happening and shut it down when they can.

I've my had DMs spammed, I've even been spammed for hours by "rational, tolerant, passionate, open minded" one piece stans and I've seen it happen to others on twitter too.

I literally post here and browse piratefolk because its the ONLY fucking places apart from Drizzts community, where I'm not insulted, attacked, laughed at, harassed and hated because I don't completely dick ride and worship Oda and One Piece.

So again get off your damn high horses you hypocrites.

You can just refer to me by name too. You guys act like defending Wano is such a niche take in the OP community, as well as liking OP in general.

Cut the victimhood/persecution complex behaviour, it's pathetic.

Not to mention Seatonnes went psychotic against Kinyagi and falsely accused him of purposely making fun of his dead dog. I was there when it happened and that was an outright lie from him. Kinyagi didn't know genuinely.
Kinyagi actually feels bad and remorse but Sea wants to play victim, self righteous and show no remorse.

You guys are shameless. I'll get hate for this but I really don't care.

I've had death threats, people telling me to off myself, get cancer, die slowly and painfully just for criticising one piece. That's all. So don't even think you're the fucking persecuted ones here. At least the staff here try to prevent that shit happening and shut it down when they can.

I've my had DMs spammed, I've even been spammed for hours by "rational, tolerant, passionate, open minded" one piece stans and I've seen it happen to others on twitter too.

I literally post here and browse piratefolk because its the ONLY fucking places apart from Drizzts community, where I'm not insulted, attacked, laughed at, harassed and hated because I don't completely dick ride and worship Oda and One Piece.

So again get off your damn high horses you hypocrites.
Arrogant and narcissistic as per usual, yeah?
I know you ignored me because you are a bitch who can not take criticism, but the fact of the matter is you aren't better than the rest of us.
Who is the one that made a gigantic show to draw attention to their selves WHEN SOMEONE FUCKING KILLED THEIR SELVES?
You are EMBARRASSING.
Disgusting egotistic trash. I can't stand you no more. How DARE you speak down to ANYONE after you literally used Jmena's death as a chance to be in the limelight?
And I can't believe that I actually believed any of that. I'm truly ashamed I got fooled by a snake like you.
I pray you leave this forum. I don't care if you have autism either, what you're doing is far beyond your mental problems.
I know I'll get banned for lashing out at you. And I don't care if they censor me out, you need to learn a damn lesson for once.
Truly despicable. At a loss for words for this tomfoolery that has been going on.
Post automatically merged:

And hell, before any of you mods even try to delete that message and/or ban me, think about the fact that he made a big fuss over nothing so everyone could focus on him, after an important member had unfortunately passed.
And then came back like, a week after. Completely forgetting everything before.
So who's really in the wrong? Who really should get banned? Ask your self that.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Arrogant and narcissistic as per usual, yeah?
I know you ignored me because you are a bitch who can not take criticism, but the fact of the matter is you aren't better than the rest of us.
Who is the one that made a gigantic show to draw attention to their selves WHEN SOMEONE FUCKING KILLED THEIR SELVES?
You are EMBARRASSING.
Disgusting egotistic trash. I can't stand you no more. How DARE you speak down to ANYONE after you literally used Jmena's death as a chance to be in the limelight?
And I can't believe that I actually believed any of that. I'm truly ashamed I got fooled by a snake like you.
I pray you leave this forum. I don't care if you have autism either, what you're doing is far beyond your mental problems.
I know I'll get banned for lashing out at you. And I don't care if they censor me out, you need to learn a damn lesson for once.
Truly despicable. At a loss for words for this tomfoolery that has been going on.
Post automatically merged:

And hell, before any of you mods even try to delete that message and/or ban me, think about the fact that he made a big fuss over nothing so everyone could focus on him, after an important member had unfortunately passed.
And then came back like, a week after.
So who's really in the wrong? Who really should get banned? Ask your self that.
Jmena passed away? Had no idea tbh, tho I haven't been very active on WG until now I guess.

I'm genuinely surprised to hear such things. I recall Ghostly being a very positive poster.

Jmena passed away? Had no idea tbh, tho I haven't been very active on WG until now I guess.

I'm genuinely surprised to hear such things. I recall Ghostly being a very positive poster.
Jmena committed suicide via, at least to us Worstgen members, unknown means.
How ever, his father has mentioned that he seemed to like his time on here although he did indeed dislike the people who mocked him for his fake spoilers.
Ghostly saw that and took that chance to make a huge fuss about how we "pushed him" to it and how we're oh so deplorable and irredeemable and how he would leave for ever and never come back for centuries.
Then he came back and just ignored everything he said he'd do, and blocked me for no reason.
So yeah, he's a total piece of shit douchebag. I won't ever regret what I said to him.