Karoo's Strongest Warrior
1076: Breaking Cages

-Cross Guild recruited the remnants of Hodie Jone's Fishman Army
-Cross Guild attacks Impel Down, Crocodile's plan is revealed
-Crocodile willingly went to Impel Down to scout it out before
-Doffy is seen laughing as Croc offers him either freedom, or to drown
-Blueno appears, saying that he's rescued all the prisoners Croc wanted
-Doflamingo and Croc speak, it's off-screened
-Doflamingo agrees to join Cross Guild, and Blueno helps them escape to ships outside
-As Crocodile lights a cigar, he puts his hand on Impel Down
-"It's time for me to leave my mark on this era. To the Jailers of Impel Down... thank you for taking such nice care of me. In return, let me show you what it's like, when a sandcastle sinks underwater."
-Impel Down turns into sand as Doflamingo and Crocodile laugh wildly

-On Egghead, Shaka reveals that there are three more Seraphim, but one shouldn't exist
-Only Shaka or Stella can activate Seraphim Number 7, S-Flamingo, but, S-Flamingo is unstable
-Shaka mentions that it seems like Doflamingo modified his own Lineage Factor, making his clone less controllable

-Doflamingo agrees to join Cross Guild, and Blueno helps them escape to ships outside
-"It's time for me to leave my mark on this era. To the Jailers of Impel Down... thank you for taking such nice care of me. In return, let me show you what it's like, when a sandcastle sinks underwater."

-On Egghead, Shaka reveals that there are three more Seraphim, but one shouldn't exist
-Only Shaka or Stella can activate Seraphim Number 7, S-Flamingo, but, S-Flamingo is unstable
-Shaka mentions that it seems like Doflamingo modified his own Lineage Factor, making his clone less controllable
Pretty good :steef:

Crocodile :steef:

Too hype

last one could be possible with ultra thin strings 🤔

Sadly it’s too hype
So it’s fake
:risitasad: