Hahaha damn, thats kinda ironic but fitting! Taking being a Shanks fan to the extreme! Thats fair though man, work is far more important ofc, but that sound good, hopefully we'll see you again later this year and its nice to see you after so long!
Thank you man, I hope life is great for you too :)
Post automatically merged:

Admiral Maynard is a meme name
I'm not an admiral fan🤣🤣
Betray Zoro fans and join us:christnally::christnally::christnally:

G

Gorosei Informer

Thank you man, I hope life is great for you too :)
Tyvm man! I wish I could say it would be but little things like Shanks appearing properly now is helping a lot! Along with Elbaf and return of the giants too!
All jokes and slander aside, I am extremely excited for Shanks's arc finally, to see him actually fight and such too. We've waited decades for this and we need that payoff lol. Plus Elbaf too ofc!

Finally can shut down the Shanks and Elbaf deniers too! Shanks being part of it and also Elbaf not getting an arc too!

But yeah this year has been fucking shitty for me so far but maybe it will get better somehow, I'm not optimistic BUT if I can move house finally, it should get MUCH better by far, immensely even, so lets hope for that at least!

Tyvm man! I wish I could say it would be but little things like Shanks appearing properly now is helping a lot! Along with Elbaf and return of the giants too!
All jokes and slander aside, I am extremely excited for Shanks's arc finally, to see him actually fight and such too. We've waited decades for this and we need that payoff lol. Plus Elbaf too ofc!

Finally can shut down the Shanks and Elbaf deniers too! Shanks being part of it and also Elbaf not getting an arc too!
Not until all my friends are Zoro and Mihawk fans...If Shanks doesn't perform well, my friends will cut me in half:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
But yeah this year has been fucking shitty for me so far but maybe it will get better somehow, I'm not optimistic BUT if I can move house finally, it should get MUCH better by far, immensely even, so lets hope for that at least!
I have to change my house in 6-7 months and travel to another city, it is very difficult:chirstsad: