I got early spoilers bois.

Chapter 1078: Conquerors Game

- Lucci and Kaku seperate from luffy and zoro and tag team against S Bear and S Hawk in their awakening forms

- Kizaru and Saturn arrive and meet Luffy & Zoro. There are thousands of marines with them including Vice Admirals.

- Sanji uses Ifrit Jambe against S Shark and breaks through lunarian defenses.

- Luffy & Zoro both use their conquerors Haki to take out the many marines. Only kizaru and saturn are standing.

- Saturn and Kizaru are shocked by luffys & zoros conquerors haki but they calm down really quick and get ready to fight

- Jinbei uses his Demon Brick Fist and Sanji use beouf burst against S Shark. The attacks were strong enough to let S Shark bleed.

- Zoro uses his KoH mode and Luffy Gear 5. Both are embedded with black advanced Conquerors lightning. They are about to charge an attack against Kizaru and Saturn.

No break next week.

If it's a Roger pirate it boils the question how did he take command of the sea beasts and seraphims?

Enel might be explainable due to his devil fruit

New characater or some Gorosei clone or even Saturn himself (but still needs the explanation of how he caused disappearance of Cipher Pols 2 months ago intentionally).
I place my bets on a new character. Where did the word traitor come from anyways? Maybe traitor was something Redon made up or spoiled indirectly.

I got early spoilers bois.

Chapter 1078: Conquerors Game

- Lucci and Kaku seperate from luffy and zoro and tag team against S Bear and S Hawk in their awakening forms.

- Kizaru and Saturn arrive in Egghead and meet Luffy & Zoro. There are thousands of marines with them including Vice Admirals.

- Sanji has his exoskeleton turned on and uses Ifrit Jambe against S Shark and breaks through lunarian defenses.

- Luffy & Zoro both use their conquerors Haki to take out the many marines. Only kizaru and saturn remain standing.

- Saturn and Kizaru are shocked by luffys & zoros conquerors haki but they calm down really quick and get ready to fight

- Jinbei uses his Demon Brick Fist and Sanji use beouf burst against S Shark. The attacks were strong enough to let S Shark bleed.

- Zoro uses his KoH mode and Luffy Gear 5. Both are embedded with black advanced Conquerors lightning. They are about to charge their attack against Kizaru and Saturn.

- Short look at Shaka and Stella. Shaka doesn’t move anymore and appears to be dead. Stella is shocked and angry. There is a silhouette to be seen from behind but still no revelation to who the traitor is. The traitor is maniacally laughing kinda like DoFlamingo.

No break next week.

G

Gorosei Informer

I do a little investigation:

CHAPTER 1071 -"Nostromo passenger"plot appears - someone disabled the defense systems and let CP0 agents inside.
CHAPTER 1074 - Pythagoras is attacked and barely escapes with his life.
CHAPTER 1076 - Someone stunned and imprisoned Dr. Vegapunk.
CHAPTER 1077 - Shaka is shot/killed.

Now let's make a small list of potential suspects:

The entire Luffy crew - nope. +
Sentomaru - nope (he really wants Luffy to be able to get the doctor off the island, besides he's badly injured). +
Shaka - was shot so it can't be him. +
Pythagoras - he was attacked so it's not him either. +
York - she was turned to stone, so it's not her. +
Lilith - also turned to stone, so it's not her either. +
Edison - he was just beaten hard by S Shark, so he's out of the equation too. +
Dr. Vegapunk - it's not him, very likely he just saw Shaka's killer, and now he is the only person who knows who that person is. +
Kaku and Rob - they are currently together with Luffy and Zoro, so it's not them. +
Stussy - she was with Kaku and Luci when the containment dome shut down so it can't be her, besides why would she let them in if she had to reveal herself a moment later and "eliminate" them. +

All of the above characters, in my humble opinion, have a very strong alibi.

Now let's move on to the characters that i believe are SUS ++

Caribou - was on the ship with Zoro and Brook, but for a long time we have no idea what he's doing, or where he is, so he opens this list.

Bonney - i'm mention her here because we haven't seen her for a long time either, although for me it's not her, Shaka treatment is too brutal, we don't know what she could see in Kuma's memories and how they could affect her, but murder in cold blood is not her.

And so we come to the main course of this investigation - the one character i find most suspicious (SUS +++) :

ATLAS

(There are also some inaccuracies here, but still...)

Since the appearance of our crew on Egg Head, this character is presented in a rather interesting way - which now takes on a new meaning:

- The aspect of Atlas is violence.

- When we first meet Atlas in chapter 1062- she introduces herself as "Scientific genius for hire" - that sounds suspicious now., right?

- It is Atlas and her "helper" who explain the hologram concept to our crew - "not everything we see is real" wink wink :D.

- Then in chapter 1063, Atlas says goodbye to our team with the words :

And the biggest red flag, Chapter 1075:

ERGO

There are two possibilities for me:

1. Either Atlas is trying to kill everyone for some reason - or she created something to do it for her.

2. There is someone on the island we haven't seen yet.
This is fantastic man, very well thought out and formatted. These are some really good observations. I've suspected the holographic technology will come into play somehow, I was suggesting recently it could be used to deceive us with illusions and thus what "we're seeing is not real". It would help tie into my Wizard of Oz wishes for Vegapunk too. "The man/wizard behind the curtain".

I wonder if those replacement organs could be use to replace a brain somehow too?

I'm guessing the punks have their own separate brains or they each have a part of Stella's original brain too? "The main brain" is Punk Records right? I bet it could go rogue, like the typical sci-fi/cyberpunk storyline of a super intelligence and powerful AI going rogue, having too much sentience and such, Skynet or I Have No Mouth And Must Scream for Example. 2001 A Space Odyssey too with HAL I think? Portal and GladOS ofc?

This deserves its own thread anyway, absolutely high quality post!

:choppawhat::cheers::myman::steef:

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Punk_Records
Post automatically merged:

- From Malik:
-
Mental
Break
down
next week