He’s the neutral one
Luffy is the sun and his commanders are planet Earth
:watchout:
Post automatically merged:

Nami is the rain
:noo:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
When did Maki disagree post powerup? It literally is a throwaway comment. No way you actually believe what Maki said over what Yuta said. Only added cuz Maki doesn't like Hakari. Like I said a billion times already, Yuta's words carry far more weight. Yuta's words carry far more weight, especially when it's acknowledging inferiority. Yuta knows how strong he is, he is extremely confident in his abilities, so much that he declares he will end Kenjaku, acquire 400 points by himself, points out that EVEN he'd take damage, wants to hide his RCT against a curse.

Yuta said Hakari is stronger than him. Cope all you want about it. It doesn't change that.

Yeah Hakari on a roll beats Yuta. Yuta beats Hakari otherwise. I never disagreed with it.

No, I am just repeating Yuta's words. And I've explained why his words carry far more weight than those of Maki.

There's no tactic or twisting statements. I can't twist a statement that says he's stronger than me lmao. You're trying to do that and failing miserably.

Word for word what I said lmao.

Quite objective. Kenny outclasses him in everything bar the amount of cursed energy.

Like br0 if your best argument is to deny what a character said and instead headcanon your interpretation of what he said, let's not waste each other's time and just agree to disagree. You don't even want to entertain the idea of Hakari being stronger than Yuta, so this is entirely frivolous. It doesn't get clearer than he's stronger than me.
Your best argument is twisting the panel where Yuta does nothing more than hype up Hakari to underclass men. Yuta is being kind to people he respects.

Maki who is objective and doesn't play favorites says twice that Yuta is coping with that statement about Hakari.

Keep coping "br0".

Your best argument is twisting the panel where Yuta does nothing more than hype up Hakari to underclass men. Yuta is being kind to people he respects.

Maki who is objective and doesn't play favorites says twice that Yuta is coping with that statement about Hakari.

Keep coping "br0".
You want to smoke crack with me br0?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
My argument is repeating what Yuta said. And that is that he is weaker than Hakari Kinji.

Maki objective and doesn't play favourites lmao. Stop the cope. Yuta's own words about him carry far more weight.

Keep coping "br0".
No cope here br0.

Like I said Hakari on a roll>Yuta.

If you don't believe what Yuta said, and Gege said, fine, but then no point in continuing the discussion lol.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
My argument is repeating what Yuta said. And that is that he is weaker than Hakari Kinji.
You're repeating it and twisting it to fit your narrative.

Maki objective and doesn't play favourites lmao. Stop the cope. Yuta's own words about him carry far more weight.
Every character in the manga is the author's voice. Yuta says that shit twice and Maki quickly denies it twice. Don't play favorites, Gege knows better.

No cope here br0.

Like I said Hakari on a roll>Yuta.

If you don't believe what Yuta said, and Gege said, fine, but then no point in continuing the discussion lol.
I do believe Gege who says thru Maki twice that Yuta is coping.

Yeah, no point arguing with you since u take the panel for granted and ignore other statements to fit ur narrative. Go to sleep.

the fact you are a Zuko fan redeems you for your tireless Woro slander
Recently rewatched avatar with a couple of friends
That guy is the definition of change and inspires change within me

He and Azula are the reason my name changed from “Wildfire Kaios” to “Agni Kaios” as it is a pun on the term “Agni Kai” which is a duel between two fire benders

And besides, I am a fan of literally ANY fire character (Yes even the evil ones) as fire is my favorite element