Chapter 1072: Fight for the Future and Freedom!

-The Gorosei are worried Kuma is after one of Mary Geoise's treasures, but, they're told he's heading to the prisons.

-Cannonballs are fired at the Sunny, Brook freezes and cuts them. Zoro goes into King of Hell and used Dead Man's Game to seriously wound Kaku.

-Vegapunk and Bonney run into Lucci and Stussy. Lucci tries to Finger Pistol Bonney, but she deages herself and shrinks to avoid it. Bonney tries to turn Stussy into a child, but gets kicked into a wall.

-Vegapunk teleports to avoid Lucci, and tries to help Bonney, but is about to get killed by Lucci.

-An axe coated in black lightning flies out from far away, Lucci moving to block it. At the last moment, he flinches and dodges, swearing as the axe rips through the room, then returns to the hand of the man who threw it. Lucci blinks, while Stussy gasps and stumbles backwards.

-"Don't worry, pretty young miss. I won't have any reason to hurt you, if you leave my friend here alone." The man's sunglasses shine as he steps forward, swinging his axes in his hands with ease.

-Former member of the Roger Pirates: Scopper Gaban.
-Scopper: "And, don't feel guilty, Vegapunk... I've been itching to get out, actually. Roger certainly wouldn't have been able to sit still, with all the fun going on in the world."

Bounty: 4.4 Billion Berry

No break after this chapter

-The Gorosei are worried Kuma is after one of Mary Geoise's treasures, but, they're told he's heading to the prisons.

-Cannonballs are fired at the Sunny, Brook freezes and cuts them. Zoro goes into King of Hell and used Dead Man's Game to seriously wound Kaku.

-Vegapunk and Bonney run into Lucci and Stussy. Lucci tries to Finger Pistol Bonney, but she deages herself and shrinks to avoid it. Bonney tries to turn Stussy into a child, but gets kicked into a wall.

-Vegapunk teleports to avoid Lucci, and tries to help Bonney, but is about to get killed by Lucci.

-An axe coated in black lightning flies out from far away, Lucci moving to block it. At the last moment, he flinches and dodges, swearing as the axe rips through the room, then returns to the hand of the man who threw it. Lucci blinks, while Stussy gasps and stumbles backwards.

-"Don't worry, pretty young miss. I won't have any reason to hurt you, if you leave my friend here alone." The man's sunglasses shine as he steps forward, swinging his axes in his hands with ease.

-Scopper: "And, don't feel guilty, Vegapunk... I've been itching to get out, actually. Roger certainly wouldn't have been able to sit still, with all the fun going on in the world."

Too much content, bruv

Even for the spoiler itself

3 lines where 1 is super vague and incites a lot of arguments is peak fake spoiler
@Dark-Abel has it down to a science

PLEASE Real

Real.

Open the thread

I know many are expecting it to be Gaban...but I hope not....if anything it should have been Rayliegh now and Gaban Earlier if thats what oda "planned". Getting Gaban now is very underwhelming + He is not really infamous.
I'm one of those people that thinks Oda set the Post Time Skip up to a mirror a lot of the Pre Time Skip.

Egghead is the Sabaody Arc of the New World to me, so, I think Gaban is the Rayleigh character.

In terms of the mystery character, I can't think of anyone who would fit other than Gaban who is actually strong enough to fight off CP0. Fujitora would make sense if the character wasn't hiding, and a lot of other potential suspects wouldn't be that polite.

Oda has cleverly made it so that each area the crew goes to slowly introduces us to Roger's legend/crewmates/allies. Romance Dawn starts with Roger's former apprentice Shanks inspiring Luffy; Loguetown gives us his legend from Smoker's eyes; Alabasta introduces Crocus; Skypiea shows that Roger went to the sky and knew of the Poneglyphs; Water 7/Enies Lobby gives us Tom's backstory with Roger and Roger's rival Garp; Sabaody gives us Rayleigh; Marineford gives us Roger's formal rival Whitebeard. I could keep going on.

Point is, Luffy has been slowly guided along by Roger's legacy this whole time. It makes sense for Scopper, Roger's other right hand man, to be the Rayleigh character in the New World.