G

Gorosei Informer

This review of Odyssey is the most criticial one I've found yet, it only gave it a mere 40/100! Its from a OP fan apparently and its quite some eye opening criticism of it too, some worrying design choices in the game:
https://www.cgmagonline.com/review/game/one-piece-odyssey-ps5-review/

Ohara Artur was critical of it too surprisingly.

I should really post in the Odyssey thread but alas, too late for these posts now lmao.

This review of Odyssey is the most criticial one I've found yet, it only gave it a mere 40/100! Its from a OP fan apparently and its quite some eye opening criticism of it too, some worrying design choices in the game:

I should really post in the Odyssey thread but alas, too late for these posts now lmao.
Are one piece games any good? I have never played one

G

Gorosei Informer

Are one piece games any good? I have never played one
They're very hit or miss tbh. I liked Unlimited World Red a lot many years ago, I never got to play the Gamecube, GBA, DS etc ones but they looked fun. UW Red was almost like a Spiderman game with Luffy grappling around and it was fairly basic and pretty repetitive tbh (like OP and anime games in general) but the story was good, because it had a cool villain called Patrick Redfield, who I wish was connected to Shanks and or Mihawk or even Rayleigh or something. He also introduced the closest thing to a vampire Zoan so far too.
Film Red should have been about him instead lmao.

Burning Blood has a lot of problems with it and only lets you play Marineford which insanely dumb, all the games are obsessed with making you relive MF and Ace's and WB's deaths like the fucking sadists they are lol. I've not played BB but I almost bought it recently finally.

Pirate Warriors 3 and 4 are extremely fun but they are extremely grindy and repetitive like UW Red. These games make certain characters look SO MUCH more awesome than they already do too though, including the neglected characters like Tashigi and Smoothie too. If you like Warriors/Musou type games or just one man vs an army or feeling like a complete powerhouse, then Pirate Warriors is great.

Aside from that, you're not really missing out but I do feel PW3 and PW4 have a lot of charm and fun to them. There's a lot of great unique dialogue and interactions in them and some unique what if type storylines and such. PW3 has a far better version of Dressrosa where it involves Blackbeard, Sabo, Aokiji, I think Kizaru too etc. I think it might have Ace be alive somehow but I think I'm mistaken/wrong there, maybe in PW 1 or 2 but I'm not sure at all tbh, I feel like it happened at some point in some game?

PW4 has its own take on Wano too, as PW3 happened before Dressrosa was done and thus had its own story to make up for it and thus same with PW4 and Wano. PW4 has Carrot freaking eletrocuting Dragon Form Kaido lol...BUT it also has Blackbeard showing up to try to take down Kaido and BM and failing, Katakuri ends up saving BM with Brulees help and you also have Aokiji and Katakuri helping I think? Theres something like Kidd and Luffy vs Jack or Jack vs Katakuri and Luffy or something? I can't remember lol. Luffy and Kidd vs Katakuri? Its a random cutscene moment at least anyway lol.

I've only gotten up to WCI on PW4 so far and seen cutscenes of Wano in PW4 so can't say much. Kidd's moveset is underwhelming from what I've seen, but this also before Oda decided to finally show him off too ofc lol

Kaido and BM are playable in 4 and they look awesome too. Smoothie is INCREDIBLE in it too! Tashigi is a BEAST in PW3 along with Nami surprisingly, Sanji, Mihawk, Enel, Fujitora, Akainu etc.

They go absolutely DIRT CHEAP in sales now too, at least on PC/Steam too, so the value for money is INSANE if you get them then too.

World Seeker just seems like a hot mess too, I didn't bother with it at all. We've yet to truly get a decent OP game, with proper exploration and equivalent combat, one that lets you see ALL the major islands and story arcs or at least lets you sail to random islands and explore them and such.

I saw the cutscenes movie and the Zoro manga fights like Kaku and Pica are fought through Luffy's perspective, the other Strawhats have no past fights in the game. 25 years of Goofy Piece showing. :kobeha:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Ok now I'm actually lost haha, I thought you were referring to Carrot attacking Kaido! What else happens? Does she get offered to join the crew or something?

:choppawhat:

Sadly these last two didn't happen, that Caribou trolling and the rabbit turbine by Oda was just sadistic but its the year of the rabbit now too, we can't lose hope!
Basically Carrot being alongside of the crew for that final fight
:shocking:

G

Gorosei Informer

I saw the cutscenes movie and the Zoro manga fights like Kaku and Pica are fought through Luffy's perspective, the other Strawhats have no past fights in the game. 25 years of Goofy Piece showing. :kobeha:

Holy fuck....JFC...

Thats so fucking ridiculous! Not as suprising as it should be but still! Kaku and Pica from Luffys perspective, wow....just wow.... No other past fights for the other SHs LMAO!

This is even worse than how Naruto became the Ninja Jesus show! At least the series was named after him so it has an excuse in that way!

Watch Oda make the One Piece be Luffy himself too at this point somehow, because why not?! Obviously it can't be but I'm just being facetious ofc lol.

Boa may as well be Odas self insert because nobody loves Luffy more than he does LMAO!

Post automatically merged:

Basically Carrot being alongside of the crew for that final fight
:shocking:
Ah yeah haha, lets hope it leads to a canon equivalent in time! No matter how long Oda has had to make us wait and suffer for it!

:cheers::neesama::myman::doffytroll:

Real

Ears cut off
You don't say? Lol

It was like that in the the original pic IIRC, so I would have to "draw/edit" her new ears or something but I don't remember. I remember it having to be done like that because of the way the original pic was though.