I'm gonna request an account deletion, I've had enough. If I get ignored by the admins, fair enough, I'll just lock myself out of my account again but this time it will be especially deliberate and I won't request an account recovery again.

I went through so many hoops and a borderline miracle thanks to @Pot Goblin and Pantheos helping to get my account back, but in hindsight, I really don't think its worth it unfortunately, especially atfer what happened to Jmena too.

So consider this my goodbye message, I'll go message the admins in a minute too and request it. I don't know if they will honour it and some members did get their account deleted and come back soon after anyway, so I wouldn't blame them if expect me to do the same BUT one thing I've always proven in life, when I truly let go or walk away from something (which always involves a MASSIVE amount of reluctance from me until I finally do it), I walk away permanently and never look back/return.

Peace anyway guys, a lot of you were absolutely pleasant people and I'm glad to have known you, met you and had all the conversations, jokes, funny moments and other experiences we've had together. I'm not referring to most of the forum when I was ranting before but theres always the toxic and extremely vocal, loud, aggressive minority who have to ruin everything from everyone else due to their own selfish, completely self unaware behaviour too. And yes, I should know a thing about toxicity too myself, I could write the book on it.

A lot of people will be happy to see me gone too and good for them, I don't care personally. You won't be missed either and you don't deserve to be nor remembered like Jmena was either imo. If that stings, maybe you should realise the irony of your own actions, words and choices then too.

Regardess of the minsinformation, it doesnt justify the absolute clowning/harassment/hate etc on the leakers. Its like they upset a bunch of drug addicts and a lot of spoiler addicts get called that for good reason.
@Akai2 said he wanted to leave here again early this month and given this now, I can't blame him especially and I doubt he'll want to return ever again now due to it either. He constantly memed on us for being "spoiler fiends" yet it didn't sink in for us, just how selfish, insensitive and crack addicted we were acting.

If you had the capacity to not be so ignorant and lazy, you could see absolute proof of that otherwise from my post history on here but go off. Stop projecting.
You're exactly the kind of basement dwelling scum that ruins a lot of things for people but I doubt you'll be the one getting punished here either, the site does seem to defend people like you a lot too. There's a lot of manchildren on here who hate women, emotions, sensitivty, vulnerability, minorities, disabled people etc.

I've already learned the hard way, people like you can get away with saying much worse things on here and elsewhere but others will get punished for calling you out including me and then you'll cry that you're the ones being censored and muh free speech too.

Thank you for proving how inhumane you are, people like you don't deserve to live frankly.

And yes, I don't care if my post gets edited or removed and I even face a ban at this point. I rather speak my mind then kiss ass on here.
Post automatically merged:

Lets hope nobody ever gets upset like this when you die too.

Oh wait silly me, they won't LMAO!

Yeah I know, remove my post, delete this, ban me whatever, I don't fucking care anymore lmfao. Fuck y'all.
Just ignore the haters mate. I think you're one of the cooler and kind users here. But I totally respect your decision if that's what you're gonna decide on.

wait a week or few, itll pass...
That's the problem, it'll pass and it shouldn't. I came here to talk about One Piece and friendly trolling each other not to see haraassment or insulting or other things,i don't wanna be a part of this because i was bullied for a lot of years and i know that even something that seems innocent could hurt and sincerelly i don't wanna be associated with something like that.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
That's the problem, it'll pass and it shouldn't. I came here to talk about One Piece and friendly trolling each other not to see haraassment or insulting or other things,i don't wanna be a part of this because i was bullied for a lot of years and i know that even something that seems innocent could hurt and sincerelly i don't wanna be associated with something like that.
Im probably a moron, but in all of my time here I never seen anyone bullied... I guess you spend too much time in wrong threads