I have read many weird things
But this one disgust me
:whitepress:
Thank Nika the anime ended before the fucking time skip.

Like, One Piece's Time Skip had issues, but HOLY SHIT, Usagi Drop has the worst time skip of all time and it's not even close.

The hot MILF was right there, too, I actually want to interview the author to figure out what the fuck happened.

NGL, I've read stuff way more depraved than Usagi Drop. Usagi Drop wasn't even ecchi at all, it just... ugh, bro it's your kid. IT'S YOUR KID, BRO.

dear admiral fans, invest in Kurouma stocks :kata:
What if I told you... that Kurouma was Captain Kuro of the 1,000 plans, infiltrating the government under Crocodile's orders?

Post Syrup Village, the Black Cat pirates ran into Baroque Works. However, Kuro massacred them, until some officer stated he should join the organization. But, just as Kuro did join, Baroque Works fell in Alabasta. However, after Marineford, Kuro hunted Crocodile down, and proposed a plan to infilitrate the Marines and destroy them from within.

Now, Kuro is feeding information about the Marines to Crocodile, allowing Cross Guild to pick their targets as they see fit.

Kuro realized he could never truly escape the Marines, and what he really wanted was a life where the Navy was destroyed, so they could never chase him again. So, now, he'll work from the inside to kill as many of them as he can, all while keeping his death secret. Keep in mind, the Navy never found out Kuro is alive.

Would you like me and @CoC: Color of Clowns to go back to furries instead? :endthis:
*coughs* (puts on Miley Cyrus)

"YOU GET THE BEEEEEST OF BOOOOTH WOOOOORLDS!" I need this with Fubuki, too, STAT. Oh, or maybe Fubuki as Hatterene??? I guess Fubuki does have those Mewtwo hips.

Bonus: