in my opinion, Zoro and Sanji should fight the admirals (Fujitora and Kizaru) and also the goroseis (bald and blond). This in the final conflict against the world government.
You know, I don't think anyone other than Luffy will fight Akainu, he needs that rematch, so when that happens, Sanji and Zoro will fight the admirals. And in the final war, Luffy vs Im and Zoro and Sanji vs Gorosei.
No

G

Gorosei Informer

In a hypothetical clash of titans, the meeting of Shanks, the Captain of the Red Hair Pirates, and Kaido, the "Strongest Creature in the World," would result in an epic battle that defied expectations, ending in a stalemate that left both fighters in awe.

Shanks: (calmly) Kaido, it seems fate has brought us together. Let's settle this once and for all.

Kaido: (grinning) Shanks, the man who dares to challenge me. Prepare to witness the might of the Beast Pirates!

[The air crackles with anticipation as Shanks and Kaido take their battle stances. The clash of their powerful auras sends shockwaves through the surroundings.]

Shanks: (unsheathing his sword) Red Hair Style: Vermilion Tempest!

[Shanks charges forward with blinding speed, his sword trailing crimson arcs of energy. Kaido, with his immense strength, meets the attack head-on, unleashing a devastating swing of his massive club.]

Kaido: Thundering Annihilation!

[The impact creates a shockwave that reverberates across the battlefield, shaking the earth beneath their feet. Shanks effortlessly dodges the attack, a smirk gracing his face.]

Shanks: Impressive, Kaido, but let me show you the true power of the Red Hair Pirates!

[Shanks focuses his Haki, infusing it into his sword. The blade emits a vibrant aura of conquering will.]

Shanks: Hiryu no Shinken: Dragon's Roar!

[A gigantic dragon made of pure Haki materializes behind Shanks, soaring towards Kaido with incredible force. Kaido, undeterred, transforms into his fearsome dragon form and counters with a massive blast of fiery breath.]

Kaido: Flame Torrent!

[The dragon's roar collides with Kaido's fiery breath, creating a spectacular explosion that engulfs the battlefield. As the smoke clears, both Shanks and Kaido stand, battered but determined.]

Shanks: You're strong, Kaido, but don't underestimate the power of a true pirate!

Kaido: (grinning) Likewise, Shanks. You're a force to be reckoned with.

[As their clash continues, their attacks intensify, creating shockwaves and devastation around them. Each blow lands with incredible force, yet neither combatant manages to gain the upper hand.]

Shanks: (breathing heavily) This battle... it's unlike any I've faced before.

Kaido: (smirking) It seems we're evenly matched, Shanks. Neither of us will yield easily.

[With renewed determination, Shanks and Kaido unleash their most powerful techniques, their clash shaking the very foundations of the battlefield.]

Shanks: (with a fierce expression) Red Hair Fury!

Kaido: (roaring) Rampaging Dragon's Wrath!

[The collision of their attacks creates an explosion of energy, engulfing the area in a blinding light. As the dust settles, both Shanks and Kaido stand, their bodies bruised and battered, but their spirits unbroken.]

Shanks: (smiling) Kaido, you're an extraordinary opponent. Let's call it a draw for now.

Kaido: (nodding) Agreed, Shanks. This battle has shown me the true strength of a fellow pirate.

[With mutual respect, Shanks and Kaido sheathe their weapons and part ways, their epic clash etching a legendary tale in the annals of pirate history.]

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
In a hypothetical clash of titans, the meeting of Shanks, the Captain of the Red Hair Pirates, and Kaido, the "Strongest Creature in the World," would result in an epic battle that defied expectations, ending in a stalemate that left both fighters in awe.

Shanks: (calmly) Kaido, it seems fate has brought us together. Let's settle this once and for all.

Kaido: (grinning) Shanks, the man who dares to challenge me. Prepare to witness the might of the Beast Pirates!

[The air crackles with anticipation as Shanks and Kaido take their battle stances. The clash of their powerful auras sends shockwaves through the surroundings.]

Shanks: (unsheathing his sword) Red Hair Style: Vermilion Tempest!

[Shanks charges forward with blinding speed, his sword trailing crimson arcs of energy. Kaido, with his immense strength, meets the attack head-on, unleashing a devastating swing of his massive club.]

Kaido: Thundering Annihilation!

[The impact creates a shockwave that reverberates across the battlefield, shaking the earth beneath their feet. Shanks effortlessly dodges the attack, a smirk gracing his face.]

Shanks: Impressive, Kaido, but let me show you the true power of the Red Hair Pirates!

[Shanks focuses his Haki, infusing it into his sword. The blade emits a vibrant aura of conquering will.]

Shanks: Hiryu no Shinken: Dragon's Roar!

[A gigantic dragon made of pure Haki materializes behind Shanks, soaring towards Kaido with incredible force. Kaido, undeterred, transforms into his fearsome dragon form and counters with a massive blast of fiery breath.]

Kaido: Flame Torrent!

[The dragon's roar collides with Kaido's fiery breath, creating a spectacular explosion that engulfs the battlefield. As the smoke clears, both Shanks and Kaido stand, battered but determined.]

Shanks: You're strong, Kaido, but don't underestimate the power of a true pirate!

Kaido: (grinning) Likewise, Shanks. You're a force to be reckoned with.

[As their clash continues, their attacks intensify, creating shockwaves and devastation around them. Each blow lands with incredible force, yet neither combatant manages to gain the upper hand.]

Shanks: (breathing heavily) This battle... it's unlike any I've faced before.

Kaido: (smirking) It seems we're evenly matched, Shanks. Neither of us will yield easily.

[With renewed determination, Shanks and Kaido unleash their most powerful techniques, their clash shaking the very foundations of the battlefield.]

Shanks: (with a fierce expression) Red Hair Fury!

Kaido: (roaring) Rampaging Dragon's Wrath!

[The collision of their attacks creates an explosion of energy, engulfing the area in a blinding light. As the dust settles, both Shanks and Kaido stand, their bodies bruised and battered, but their spirits unbroken.]

Shanks: (smiling) Kaido, you're an extraordinary opponent. Let's call it a draw for now.

Kaido: (nodding) Agreed, Shanks. This battle has shown me the true strength of a fellow pirate.

[With mutual respect, Shanks and Kaido sheathe their weapons and part ways, their epic clash etching a legendary tale in the annals of pirate history.]

A draw????????
Noooooooooooo

It doesn't further my Shanks agenda.

G

Gorosei Informer

always feel awful for the working conditions for women in japan.
Sadly true. Ive seen some really fucked up shit come out of China with Tencent and I'm sure I've heard of fucked up stories in Japan too. Especially with groping/public sexual harassment too. And just overworking and expecting too much too.

Japan treats its people so shittily, making them work up to 21 hours a day apparently, forcing them to go for drinks with their colleagues or something after work as "etiquette" regardless of how tired they are, trying to get people to live in tiny compartments/apartments and even pods and such.
I've never seen a culture embody the worker bee/ant lifestyle as much as Japan in modern times especially. Just another form of slavery really.