Youre acting like nuking 99% of an island is okay, but the rest 1% is a big no. Both are equally criminal, and the worst of all is the guy who issued the buster call Sengoku lmao
Akainu's justification was that if a single scholar escaped, all the sacrifices would've been for nothing
And his worst fears became a reality, 20 years later Aokiji nuked an island with god knows how many casualties

Being a high ranking marine carries many responsibilities, it is not a child's game, they do not know that fairy condom will free the world eventually. So this isn't really about right or wrong, and Kuzan definitely has no right to question what Akainu did after the marines murdered all these scholars in cold blood, and to top it off Kuzan killed a friend on the spot lol
Difference is the WG's propaganda Kuzan was subjected to. Scholars would bring chaos to the world while civilians wouldn't.
Saul sunk several battleships and likely killed hundred if not thousand of marines in the process, what Kuzan did was hardly gratuitous. Even then Saul is alive.
Kuzan may have "traumatized" a little girl but she would also be 100% dead without him. Meanwhile Akainu killed dozens if not hundred of kids when he ordered to blow up that ship over the hypothesis one may be hiding.
Akainu is certainly the most efficient soldier, but Kuzan has more heart.

Kuzan after he is reminded of all the atrocities he committed under the banner of justice.

Blud then joins the BBP's and does even worse
:kobeha:
If any what makes Kuzan a hypocrite is joining the BBP.
He can't work for Akainu but can work for a piece of shit like Teach and his gang of brutal criminals?
Son, I'm disappoint.

Kuzan after he is reminded of all the atrocities he committed under the banner of justice.

Blud then joins the BBP's and does even worse

In the end he will do one thing for the crew and this will be Luffy's last line about him.

This is why people fuck with Sukuna type of character pure evil and irredeemable. Mangakas trynna redeem mass murders is humanity in its insanity peak 😭

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I hope one of his parents comes from Wano. would make for an interesting backstory.

Maybe, but I don't think he opposed Akainu just because he wanted fleet admiral position for himself. But maybe I'm wrong and it was just a dick measuring contest.
I don't think he really wanted to be fleet admiral. He just didn't want Akainu to be Fleet Admiral and was willing to fight to the death over it.

remember Kuzan's a lazy fuck.

I hope one of his parents comes from Wano. would make for an interesting backstory.

I don't think he really wanted to be fleet admiral. He just didn't want Akainu to be Fleet Admiral and was willing to fight to the death over it.

remember Kuzan's a lazy fuck.
That's my point. He opposed Akainu despite being lazy as fuck because he didn't agree with justice.
Which makes him joining BBP weird. But maybe getting his ass whooped made him become a nihilist and he just doesn't care anymore.

Difference is the WG's propaganda Kuzan was subjected to. Scholars would bring chaos to the world while civilians wouldn't.

Kuzan may have "traumatized" a little girl but she would also be 100% dead without him. Meanwhile Akainu killed dozens if not hundred of kids when he ordered to blow up that ship over the hypothesis one may be hiding.
Akainu is certainly the most efficient soldier, but Kuzan has more heart.
And you were subjected to the same WG propaganda bro, scholars are civilians lol
If the WG is ready to go the extra mile when achieving its goal, what was the probability of a scholar masking himself as an ordinary civilian abroad the evacuation ship? Pretty damn high. Infact, Robin almost boarded the ship but she was cast away as a creep.
And Aokiji did end up nuking an entire island for the same exact reason, not a ship but an island.
Both equally criminal. Kuzan simply doesn't like Akainu's thorough justice, but he was willing to carry out absolute justice all the same

The only truly thoughtful Admiral out there is Issho and no one else
Akainu has seen some horrid shit and is giving it back two fold
Kizaru is a psychopath who wants to truly install the WG regime upon the world, which is why he was enraged when Kuma cockblocked him in Sabaody. He's still a druggy who toyed with Luffy in Marineford even though he had clear shots lol
Kuzan's spirit was broken in Ohara, but he still carried out orders for decades considering the position he reached

Don't tell me you're convinced Kuzan is a good guy because he has a chill personality lol, that go nothing to do with it, he's an ice cold killing machine