CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
Many people focus on dishing out revenge against the small fish because they are scared of bringing the real evildoers to justice.
Nothing new.
They also rather turn on their own people than fighting the real enemies.

Do you understand now why I sometimes say that I can't stand humans?
I do. To be honest, I had my Doflamingo moment a long time ago.

The world pisses me off so much, that if I don't laugh enough, I will just start screaming.

If that makes me insane, I guess I'll just have to deal with that, because I've got to stop screaming.

Humans can be absolutely horrible. Glad I have you guys/gals to keep me somewhere close to sanity.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
- THAT man ate the THAT THAT Special Logia Paramecia, turning him into a THAT MAN user
- He awakened his power and started turning everyone around into THAT MAN, even objects get turned into THAT object
- The effect of THAT man user inflicts THAT status on everyone else
- THAT mans identity is revealed at the end of the chapter, his name is THAT MAN
- End of THAT chapter, break during THAT week
Confirmed.

The world pisses me off so much, that if I don't laugh enough, I will just start screaming.

If that makes me insane, I guess I'll just have to deal with that, because I've got to stop screaming.

Humans can be absolutely horrible. Glad I have you guys/gals to keep me somewhere close to sanity.
As long as you don't turn into a piece of thrash like Doflamingo you'll be fine.

gals? idk any on this forum :kayneshrug:

There's a detail in chapter which mentions the power that rivals THAT MANS power, his counter part and arch enemy - THIS MAN. THIS MAN VS THAT MAN with their awakening conflicting the sea
Buggy vs Shanks, Buggy's awakening can destroy the universe.
Mods open the spoilers thread and make a new poll so we can vote for new tags.