Anyone else get the feeling that LOda is going to try and do a forced redemption arc for York? I mean the signs seem to be there. York wanted to become a world noble not only for the funding but for the endless food, but instead, she'll be going to a country suffering from a severe food shortage, and she will be personally under the control of what is essentially Gorosei youngling (Garling) who will likely abuse her without mercy, and to top it off, all of her spare parts are being thrown away by the other Vegapunks, so chances are next time we see her she'll be a starved and broken mess with an arm missing who will receive undeserved pity from the other Vegapunks.

Anyone else get the feeling that LOda is going to try and do a forced redemption arc for York? I mean the signs seem to be there. York wanted to become a world noble not only for the funding but for the endless food, but instead, she'll be going to a country suffering from a severe food shortage, and she will be personally under the control of what is essentially Gorosei youngling (Garling) who will likely abuse her without mercy, and to top it off, all of her spare parts are being thrown away by the other Vegapunks, so chances are next time we see her she'll be a starved and broken mess with an arm missing who will receive undeserved pity from the other Vegapunks.
Please no Loda

Everybody getting his redemption, even most of the CDs. Oda is just a dumb pussy.

Oda didn't redeem the other major traitor kanjuro.

So hopefully no to York as well.