Ngl this would be amazing. Oda is in so much love with silhouettes he might as well make the final villain an actual silhouette. I would respect it a lot more if this was actually the case.
So Imu is anti-spiral

Damn, I just remembered how good Gurren Lagann was. That was a how to make a good shounen 101
Post automatically merged:

It was a pun on Law and Bepo since you posted an emote here

I already saw what you posted here and on Twitter if that's what you mean but you said hint in a few hours, some hours ago
Is Law in the chapter??

Oh, I didn't know that Oda used the pseudonym of Tsuki Himizu Kikondo (月火水木金土), which are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, which the Kanjis are related to Moon, Fire, Water, Wood, Metal and Earth, which also the Kanjis are related to Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn, basically the Gorosei.
Crazy.
Oda, who did not think at all about that:

Oh, I didn't know that Oda used the pseudonym of Tsuki Himizu Kikondo (月火水木金土), which are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, which the Kanjis are related to Moon, Fire, Water, Wood, Metal and Earth, which also the Kanjis are related to Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn, basically the Gorosei.
Crazy.
?