This kid dreams of wings. The most important characters like Zoro and Nami are saved for last. :myman:
Nami already got her backstory properly shown, you genius

We got Luffy's real backstory, Sanji's and now we need Zoro's
Post automatically merged:

Won't be surprised if you were that guy who was posting made up leaks on Reddit :suresure:
I would never waste my time like this lol :kobeha:

Nami already got her backstory properly shown, you genius

We got Luffy's real backstory, Sanji's and now we need Zoro's
Post automatically merged:

I would never waste my time like this lol :kobeha:
At least we know who Luffy's dad is.

We have no idea who Nami and Zoro's parents are, nor where they were born, unless you count all of the Zoro teasing as proof.

Zoro and Nami's backstories will both be important.

At least we know who Luffy's dad is.

We have no idea who Nami and Zoro's parents are, nor where they were born, unless you count all of the Zoro teasing as proof.

Zoro and Nami's backstories will both be important.
We don't need to know those info about Nami, she isn't set to be a super strong fighter or someone who will make a name for herself as a fighter, knowing who her parents are will make no difference. Sanji and Zoro are 100% going to be known by their strength EoS, Zoro has hints of being tied with already known families, Sanji is a prince of Germa. Knowing more about their origins obviously matter much more than Nami's

I must-say I am terrified on how oda will handle the possible garp vs blackbeard fight.

He can have devon turn into coby or even worse ace to mentally screw with him

He can have moriah la-feet use hypnosis or even negative shadows on coby making him evil temporarily and thus attacking garp putting him in a horrible situation.