Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The guy who literally tried to frame me for fake online death threats and then got banned for it? This is who you cite as an example of a “cool” Yonko fan?

The guy who literally created dozens of alts to win online popularity polls and then got banned for that too? Jesus I wonder who else you think is cool lmfao.

Most Yonko fans on Reddit are….bearable. Not cool but bearable. You guys are not lol. I’ve never had a Reddit Yonko fan photoshop my comments to get me banned for fake death threats lol.

Really the yonko fans here aren't even that wild when it comes to opinion. Primebeard and Roger beating the 3 logia admirals is considered the norm on reddit and youtube polls.

And even things like Shanks>all 3 admirals are on YouTube polls.

People don't really like the yonko as a whole but the fandom largely thinks yonko>>>>admirals. I don't think it's a matter of bias.

I've seen the polls.
That because the majority of the fan are casual readers or anime only watchers that are struck at MF.
Egghead will, for the hundred time, prove them wrong.

Thinking that Emperors>Admirals is ok. >>> is just dumb.
Post automatically merged:

Really the yonko fans here aren't even that wild when it comes to opinion. Primebeard and Roger beating the 3 logia admirals is considered the norm on reddit and youtube polls.

And even things like Shanks>all 3 admirals are on YouTube polls.
That just account for the quality of the polls.