Luffy will do some damage to Kizaru if they fight.

But, if it's a pure 1v1, once Luffy runs out of Gear 4 or 5, Kizaru will stomp him. So, the question then is, can Luffy beat Kizaru by wearing him down in Base w G2 and G3, and then using G5, or, will Luffy be unable to keep up with Kizaru without G4 or G5?

Vegapunk knows Kizaru well, and has studied his Fruit, so Luffy might have some help here.

Luffy isn't ready to win a 1v1 against a top tier with no help whatsoever.

His strongest forms having short timers and brutal cooldowns just hurts his endurance in ways he can't make up for yet.

Luffy needs to learn better Haki control (most likely from good ole Shanks).

If Luffy ends up in a 1v1 with Kizaru, he will need to be rescued, by either Zoro or Sanji, or both, IMO.

:saturn:

And then this guy does... something...
I doubt Luffy would lose to Kizaru but we'll see

How bad must one be at reading facial expressions to even entertain the idea that Kizaru did anything but troll Ben Beckmann because he’s literally a playful monkey? That’s his animal, hello people.
Doesn’t give a fuck about the Dark King popping outta nowhere (same guy that gave an emperor bloodshot eyes from his presence)
Casually willing to stop two emperors from forming an alliance

But yeah Ben Beckmann scared him

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
You don't consider the one I brought up as even a "non stupid" opinion though.
Everyone has stupid opinions my guy. I lost a bet because I predicted Kaido would not defeat the scabbards lol. Having dumb opinions every now and then doesn’t make you a dumb person.

I’m going to standby either Luffy or Kizaru getting one shot as a dumb opinion. It’s just far too unlikely. I’m not surprised most Admiral fans aren’t willing to discuss that as most would also not seriously discuss Kizaru one shotting Luffy.

Everyone has stupid opinions my guy. I lost a bet because I predicted Kaido would not defeat the scabbards lol. Having dumb opinions every now and then doesn’t make you a dumb person.

I’m going to standby either Luffy or Kizaru getting one shot as a dumb opinion. It’s just far too unlikely. I’m not surprised most Admiral fans aren’t willing to discuss that as most would also not seriously discuss Kizaru one shotting Luffy.
Ok I'm glad you at least didn't call me dumb.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
How bad must one be at reading facial expressions to even entertain the idea that Kizaru did anything but troll Ben Beckmann because he’s literally a playful monkey? That’s his animal, hello people.
Doesn’t give a fuck about the Dark King popping outta nowhere (same guy that gave an emperor bloodshot eyes from his presence)
Casually willing to stop two emperors from forming an alliance

But yeah Ben Beckmann scared him
Beckman never touched an Admiral lol

Why do you need to judge the opinion in the first place? Why do you think that your opinion is superior to mine?
suffering from Akainu syndrome
Only difference between admirals and emperors is that emperors got to show their full power during MF and WCI/Wano saga while for admirals it only happened off-screen in Punk Hzard.
Add that to the fact the series is about pirates, the MC is a pirate, and idealizes pirates and the casual reader will obviously view emperors in a more favorable light, even forgiving when they get countless anti-feats like Big Meme, get ragdolled by scrubbards for a whole chapter , or diarrhea shit their pants from a lone drunk cripple admiral or sensing the power a casual one lol.

Yet Oda made clear both the peak of the marine and the peak of the pirates are in the same tier. There's no fucking reason to put "defeat the admirals" as an equal requirement to surpass Roger's legend otherwise, beating the emperors should be enough.
rare W post
Then, you tell me that admiral fans are the best at discussing?
best at discussing other fans:milaugh:

Goat avi