Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I'm not worried one bit about Sengoku. He did what he had to do in MF, no coming back from that performance. Portrayal wise or featwise.

When speaking on top tiers those faults are magnified, otherwise there's no point separating them at all.
You never read that Sengoku thread I tagged you in did you lol.

Sengoku fighting the entirety of the Blackbeard Pirates to a standstill by himself >>>>>> Garp getting low diffed by 4 YCs with dozens of sword members helping him.

Idk about prime but Marineford Sengoku >>>>>>>> Beehive Garp. Beehive Garp is a true Vice Admiral by feats.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
You never read that Sengoku thread I tagged you in did you lol.

Sengoku fighting the entirety of the Blackbeard Pirates to a standstill by himself >>>>>> Garp getting low diffed by 4 YCs with dozens of sword members helping him.

Idk about prime but Marineford Sengoku >>>>>>>> Beehive Garp. Beehive Garp is a true Vice Admiral by feats.
I forgot lol

Yes, as the strongest two marines. That doesn’t make them equals when Oda always gasses Garp up every chance he gets and Sengoku is lucky to ride his coat tails on worthless comments like the ones your obsessed with.
Do you know what the wird "or" means? How dud he ride his coatails and make Roger mention him. Bro sounds like your a dumbass. Garp failed to capture Roger. They both were going to fight top tiers like Shiki, Roger and WB. They both got mentioned by the two strongest pirates. Fanfic of Garp being above Sengoku is just that. A fanfic

Or you can wait for Sengoku shitting his pants from a ranged gura blast, while the war freezes when Garp makes his move. Oh wait that already happened.

Are they on the same level? Sure, if we're nitpicking top tiers, Sengoku is easy pickings.
Or we can look at Sengoku putting Garp face in the ground like a punk. Since you want to bring up nonesense

I'm not worried one bit about Sengoku. He did what he had to do in MF, no coming back from that performance. Portrayal wise or featwise.

When speaking on top tiers those faults are magnified, otherwise there's no point separating them at all.
What performance did Garp have? Couldn't put down Marco, bleeding whole war from G2 attack and Sengoku put his head in the ground.