TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Do you know what the wird "or" means? How dud he ride his coatails and make Roger mention him. Bro sounds like your a dumbass. Garp failed to capture Roger. They both were going to fight top tiers like Shiki, Roger and WB. They both got mentioned by the two strongest pirates. Fanfic of Garp being above Sengoku is just that. A fanfic
Garp consistently makes chapters, gets hype, has everyone paying attention to him.

Sengoku is the same guy who lost two ships to Jack the drought, who can’t seriously injure any BB pirate, nobody ever talks about.

He gets mentioned alongside Garp like Linlin did with Kaido. They’re far from equals, it takes one look at the treatment Oda gives Garp vs Sengoku to see that.

Garp makes a move at marineford, everyboieate quivers.

Sengoku attacks the BB pirates, all of them are A okay, good to go.

They’re peers as far as both the strongest of their era for the marines. But it’s comparing primebeard to Linlin
Because Sengoku never attacked anyone besides Luffy?

And when Sengoku so much mimicked a move, that was the panel for him:

BB also talked both to Sengoku and Garp, and Sengoku was the one who attacked them on:

He even did all the talking.

Sengoku shitting his pants at the shockwaves of the gura is nonsense? That's portrayal. He is telling the world he has no business seeing WB.
Garp bleeding whole war from a g2 punch and getting his hold me back or else. Lmfaooooooo. Sengoku was slapping around Bb and his crew. Garp slapped around Marco. BB was definitely yc1 level or above then. Garp don't git shit on Sengoku

Garp consistently makes chapters, gets hype, has everyone paying attention to him.

Sengoku is the same guy who lost two ships to Jack the drought, who can’t seriously injure any BB pirate, nobody ever talks about.

He gets mentioned alongside Garp like Linlin did with Kaido. They’re far from equals, it takes one look at the treatment Oda gives Garp vs Sengoku to see that.
"Far from equals"

Just cause you hate sengoku and BM doesn't mean Oda sees them way below Garp and Kaido
He wouldn't repeat BM being equal to Kaido many times for them to world's apart

This is Shanks>Mihawk in disguise

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Because Sengoku never attacked anyone besides Luffy?

And when Sengoku so much mimicked a move, that was the panel for him:

BB also talked both to Sengoku and Garp, and Sengoku was the one who attacked them on:

He even did all the talking.
All this and zero worthwhile damage and hype. His best documented attribute is his keen intelligence, which speaks volumes for a mythical zoan.

Or you can wait for Sengoku shitting his pants from a ranged gura blast, while the war freezes when Garp makes his move. Oh wait that already happened.

Are they on the same level? Sure, if we're nitpicking top tiers, Sengoku is easy pickings.
Then when can wait and see BM terrorized by almost anyone...oh wait lol.

So, I'am sorry, but I trust more Roger, WB and Kong then your personal canon.