ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Akainu also looked much better than Kuzan and Kizaru combined. Honestly, Sengoku looked about even with Garp in MF, Garp’s best showing was punching down Marco. Sengoku kept the BBP in check while Garp stood there watching. Marineford is a messy arc to powerscale in the first place, I don’t agree with it 100%. If we take everything there at face value then Shanks was treated like a god and Mihawk like second fiddle too
Garp had an excuse. And Kizaru/Kuzan looked tenfold better than Sengoku still.

Sengoku has no excuses. And also a lot of this is portrayal. WB himself is old and stabbed yet look at how he was portrayed. Garp's portrayal was shielded.

No lasting damage, is the issue. Garp takes on the entire crew solo, each of them are stunned and beaten. He packed Sanjuan, Shiryu, Pizaro and blitzed Garp.

Sengoku lost 2x ships to Jack.
He never packed Shiryu, Pizarro and took advantage of Kuzan being worried about him. Stop lying. Shiryu literally gets up nect panel while pulling his sword out of garp and makes him wobble. Pizzarro was never KO the whole arc. Wolf i might give you that, but that was probably from being DF user in water

It debunked that entire nonsense. Garp needed a partly fraudulent hero title to actually push him to Admiral bounty, that's the entire truth. The entire fake gas that Yonkou fans put behind him as the special Marine was crushed when Kuzan the guy that lost to Akainu equalled him in a fist fight.
WG gives bounties based on overall threat level to the WG, which factors in the person’s strength and crimes they’ve committed against the WG in the past. CG gives bounties based on the threat Marines pose to CG, which includes their strength and actions taken against CG in the past. Garp beat up countless pirates in the past, but none of them were a part of CG, so CG doesn’t care about that. Garp’s bounty is based only on his strength in his old age

When are the spoilers dropping? Twitter Is full of akainu hype and " luffy pairing up to Kizaru's Speed" stuff . There Is also something concerning Coc and Shanks. I Need some of that spoilers opium.
Redon said this when asked if the chapter was good for Kizaru fans.
And this when asked if the chapter was good for Luffy fans.
This is one of the most based things Redon has ever said and you should read what he's replying to for the context.
Then he should buy gasoline :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Garp had an excuse. And Kizaru/Kuzan looked tenfold better than Sengoku still.

Sengoku has no excuses. And also a lot of this is portrayal. WB himself is old and stabbed yet look at how he was portrayed. Garp's portrayal was shielded.
? How was Sengoku potrayed? Taking on the whole BB. I don't see anything bad. Garp punched Marco and couldn't KO him. Like he couldn't KO Shiryu or Pizzario

Apollo

The Sol King
WG gives bounties based on overall threat level to the WG, which factors in the person’s strength and crimes they’ve committed against the WG in the past. CG gives bounties based on the threat Marines pose to CG, which includes their strength and actions taken against CG in the past. Garp beat up countless pirates in the past, but none of them were a part of CG, so CG doesn’t care about that. Garp’s bounty is based only on his strength in his old age
How did you get that ? Koby's bounty was inflated 5 times his rank's bounty because of his reputation as a "Hero of Rocky Port". Old Garp is still an icon for the marines as their hero and one with countless legends surrounding him, defeating him is equivalent to losing an admiral as that would hurt marine morale.