ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
He gets lumped in with prime Garp and had a lot of story relevance so that’s something.
Buddha fruit in a country filled with buddhists is crazy GAS
When he shows out and saves Garp, I’m coming for you
I'm not worried one bit about Sengoku. He did what he had to do in MF, no coming back from that performance. Portrayal wise or featwise.

When speaking on top tiers those faults are magnified, otherwise there's no point separating them at all.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sorry, what chances?

When he fought with Garp at MF? When BB, Roger and Kong all spoke of both Garp and Sengoku?

Yeah, Garp finally had some feats at Hachinsou, but that's basically the other day; let's wait for Sengoku.
Garp makes a move at marineford, everyboieate quivers.

Sengoku attacks the BB pirates, all of them are A okay, good to go.

They’re peers as far as both the strongest of their era for the marines. But it’s comparing primebeard to Linlin

Everyone loses their mind when Garp moves, meanwhile Sengoku has only anti feats in the manga and is sweating his ass at Sickbeard.

Garp > Sengoku is clear as day to anyone who can read
Literally said noting in your whole post. Boy said people lose mind when garp moves lol ok so. You can't find nothing in this story that says Garp was strongest marine back then. When Roger wanted a good fight he said bring Garp or Sengoku

It’s often the case especially in stories like shonen

Obviously it’s not 100% bulletproof but I feel it often works like that

And yeah if Kizaru is pulling a Katakuri (huge 1 vs 1) fight with Luffy then we can talk

But even with that it’s without knowing how great Kuzan presence will be in the end of the manga. Kuzan still has plot points : he is a commander under BB now, he just fought Garp and he will obviously have more panel time after with his possible downfall.

Kizaru can be as great as he can I think his road and relevance stop now. Kuzan shadow over the story is I think bigger than Kizaru’s
w:cheers:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Literally said noting in your whole post. Boy said people lose mind when garp moves lol ok so. You can't find nothing in this story that says Garp was strongest marine back then. When Roger wanted a good fight he said bring Garp or Sengoku
Yes, as the strongest two marines. That doesn’t make them equals when Oda always gasses Garp up every chance he gets and Sengoku is lucky to ride his coat tails on worthless comments like the ones your obsessed with.

As was Kaidou with Big Mom. More times than I can count.
Yeah, then I'll wait for Roger saying that he would fight Kaido or BM, or Kong saying that BM and Kaido were both legendary and the heads of the Pirates faction.

Also, I'll wait and see when BB will talk about BM as the big names and don't count Sengoku in, when he did the opposite last time: talked about himself, Roger, Garp and surprise surprise Sengoku, but BM was left out.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Yeah, then I'll wait for Roger saying that he would fight Kaido or BM, or Kong saying that BM and Kaido were both legendary and the heads of the Pirates faction.

Also, I'll wait and see when BB will talk about BM as the big names and don't count Sengoku in, when he did the opposite last time: talked about himself, Roger, Garp and surprise surprise Sengoku, but BM was left out.
Or you can wait for Sengoku shitting his pants from a ranged gura blast, while the war freezes when Garp makes his move. Oh wait that already happened.

Are they on the same level? Sure, if we're nitpicking top tiers, Sengoku is easy pickings.