Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Where do I send my CV for the position?
I think you should apply with the top providers here Dark Abel and Monsterzoro :pepebusi:
Redon is the only guy who have spoiler is this planet seriously? :gokulaugh:
He's not lol he's just the only child among them. All people that have the leaks now are told they can't release them for security reasons. You don't see them doing this retarded baiting shit.
This funny because it’s true
:ihaha:
but we should stop, we could harm the whole fandom with it
On my wife's soul, I don't care about the actual spoilers. I've been reading blind most of the last year. I just hate seeing my waiting room friends get toyed with and trolled like this.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Who else caught this last chapter's spoilers? He just HAD to let us lowly peasants know that he had the live action episodes before it was on Netflix lmao

Is it really that challenging to take a 10 minute break from binging the LA and make the summary a few lines longer? Na Na! It's just because it's not really about the summary. It's about him lmao He wasn't really busy with the LA he just had to include that in his post somehow someway

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Who else caught this last chapter's spoilers? He just HAD to let us lowly peasants know that he had the live action episodes before it was on Netflix lmao

Is it really that challenging to take a 10 minute break from binging the LA and make the summary a few lines longer? Na Na! It's just because it's not really about the summary. It's about him lmao He wasn't really busy with the LA he just had to include that in his post somehow someway
He thinks he’s important forgive him