Chapter 1093. The Strawhat Pirates - An Emperor's Crew
- Chapter starts where the last one left, we see that Luffy grabs Kizaru and he throws him like lightning at Saturn's ship
- Kizaru is angry and we see that he turns into gamma radiation (seemingly his awakened power), he gets back to the dome very quickly and radiates everyone in Egghead, we see that people get sick as Kizaru approaches them
- Kizaru defeats Luffy with gamma radiation that burns him alive, we see that Luffy is dead
- We then realize that this was Luffy seeing into the future and he says "he's about to do some severe damage"
- In an impressive doublespread, Luffy teleports himself to Saturn's ship (this happens very fast), he grabs Kizaru and says "gomu gomu no divine departure", this attack destroys Kizaru and makes Saturn's ship sink
- Lucci learns about Kizaru losing and we see him sweating and retreating
- Zoro tells him "I warned you, you should have not downplayed us" and slashes Lucci (King of hell)
- At the end of the chapter, we see the ancient robot walking with the Sunny in his hands

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Gotta give it to BM fans, her not achieving Kid and Law when they were literally on the ground, unable to fight back was some blatant PIS
Or maybe she's supposed to be this stupid?
She literally kept raining attacks down on them well after they were already not moving. To the point she exhausted herself. Not much more she could have done there.

Chapter 1093. The Strawhat Pirates - An Emperor's Crew
- Chapter starts where the last one left, we see that Luffy grabs Kizaru and he throws him like lightning at Saturn's ship
- Kizaru is angry and we see that he turns into gamma radiation (seemingly his awakened power), he gets back to the dome very quickly and radiates everyone in Egghead, we see that people get sick as Kizaru approaches them
- Kizaru defeats Luffy with gamma radiation that burns him alive, we see that Luffy is dead
- We then realize that this was Luffy seeing into the future and he says "he's about to do some severe damage"
- In an impressive doublespread, Luffy teleports himself to Saturn's ship (this happens very fast), he grabs Kizaru and says "gomu gomu no divine departure", this attack destroys Kizaru and makes Saturn's ship sink
- Lucci learns about Kizaru losing and we see him sweating and retreating
- Zoro tells him "I warned you, you should have not downplayed us" and slashes Lucci (King of hell)
- At the end of the chapter, we see the ancient robot walking with the Sunny in his hands
Best thing I ever read.