Powers & Abilities The Only Valid Explanation of Galaxy lmpact..

First i must disclose that my initial take in the spoilers thread was utterly wrong..
l thought that Garp punched his ship but in the last panel of last page the ship is behind the text bubble
of the attack..

Now i came to another understanding.. Believe it or not but Garp's attack suggest that you can flow CoA into
CoC Coating to create a bigger AdCoC technique.. Garp's Galaxy lmpact was the first visual Combination of
AdCoC and lnternal Destruction CoA..

lts similar to blowing a balloon.. The balloon itself is AdCoC and the inside is filled with CoA which in this
case is through the lnternal Destruction abilily..

This confirms that Luffy's Bajrang gun is a combination of AdCoC + lnternal Destruction CoA.. And it creates an hardened
ring on the CoC Coating round edges..

This also proves one thing.. When Luffy first used AdCoC on chapter 1010 he was not using lnternal destruction in tandem
with AdCoC or it would have had a bigger scale and a Black Ring to it (if in a clash).. Note that kaido most likely does not know lnternal
Destruction CoA which made the final clash tilt in Luffy's favor..

Chapter 1011 if lnternal destruction was at play the clash would have the turned into an Hardened Ring instead of Hardened
Line..

And before someone ask why there is not a Hardened Ring with Garps attack.. lt's because the CoA and CoC is being diffused
to the ground on lmpact..

Last edited:
The thing is garp is not shown acoc against someone that can give him resistance and fight back. He used it against some building. If he fight with close combat 1 vs 1 with resistance. His acoc will be centimeters of no touch like normal. This aoe wank need to be stopped. Like

bon clay said. If a fighter fight with so much destruction behind. That fighter is very sloppy. The sword plan is to trapped the pirate in the center of plaza with prince grus clay as bait and tsuru granddaughter to trapped them with building. Then garp came to cause destruction.

First i must disclose that my initial take in the spoilers thread was utterly wrong..
l thought that Garp punched his ship but in the last panel of last page the ship is behind the text bubble
of the attack..

Now i came to another understanding.. Believe it or not but Garp's attack suggest that you can flow CoA into
CoC Coating to create a bigger AdCoC technique.. Garp's Galaxy lmpact was the first visual Combination of

lts similar to blowing a balloon.. The balloon itself is AdCoC and the inside is filled with CoA which in this

This confirms that Luffy's Bajrang gun is a combination of AdCoC + lnternal Destruction CoA.. And it creates an hardened

This also proves one thing.. When Luffy first used AdCoC on chapter 1010 he was not using lnternal destruction in tandem
with AdCoC or it would have had a bigger scale and a Black Ring to it (if in a clash).. Note that kaido most likely does not know lnternal

Chapter 1011 if lnternal destruction was at play the clash would have the turned into an Hardened Ring instead of Hardened
Line..

And before someone ask why there is not a Hardened Ring with Garps attack.. lt's because the CoA and CoC is being diffused
Luffy is clearly using both AdCoC and AdCoA buts the key difference is the level of ACoA.

Visually it appears that Garp is emitting way more AdCoA that anyone else thus far which isn't surprising otherwise how else would he be able to keep up with magic sword and devil fruit users?

The thing is garp is not shown acoc against someone that can give him resistance and fight back. He used it against some building. If he fight with close combat 1 vs 1 with resistance. His acoc will be centimeters of no touch like normal. This aoe wank need to be stopped. Like

bon clay said. If a fighter fight with so much destruction behind. That fighter is very sloppy. The sword plan is to trapped the pirate in the center of plaza with prince grus clay as bait and tsuru granddaughter to trapped them with building. Then garp came to cause destruction.
l agree with you on that.. lt would not be as wide range against another AdCoC adversary.. lt was pure show off move..
And the angle it's drawn from makes it looks even bigger..

That's a good point too.. But i think Garp would not have more destruction behind AdCoC in single point of impact though it would be smarter for energy conservation.. Using AdCoC for defeating fodders in the plaza is already extra..

Luffy is clearly using both AdCoC and AdCoA buts the key difference is the level of ACoA.

Visually it appears that Garp is emitting way more AdCoA that anyone else thus far which isn't surprising otherwise how else would he be able to keep up with magic sword and devil fruit users?
For sure but it's a big waste of CoA.. How much of Haki has Garp depleted with Galaxy lmpact?..

Personally i'd go a big 20%..

of the attack..

Line..

Of course Kaido doesn't have adcoa, only ryuo

Luffy :
1001 - 1009 : he used fs + adcoa
1010-1013 : he couldn't use his df properly while coating CoC on his attacks
1026-1044: he only used fs+ ryuo + CoC + fruit
Then used finally used adcoa again for Bajran

Of course Kaido doesn't have adcoa, only ryuo

Luffy :
1001 - 1009 : he used fs + adcoa
1010-1013 : he couldn't use his df properly while coating CoC on his attacks
1026-1044: he only used fs+ ryuo + CoC + fruit
Then used finally used adcoa again for Bajran
Most agree..

The thing is AdCoC + lD AdCoA is only visible in a clash or in air.. So it's still not clear if just a one sided attack like
Red Roc Luffy put internal destruction in it..

But there is no smoke :quest:

Based on major clashes. So no AdCoC is not a balloon since most of the visible AdCoC attacks displayed by many characters across many panels showed no such thing.

Or this is a result of a Clash between 2 AdCoC users. Again there is no smoke here..

Based on what? your explanation only serves your biased opinion

Line..

You realize you are saying things without evidence or proof at least your Zoro argument with the smoke has some backbone to it and i still disagree. Oh yea.. there is no smoke here too.

Or Garp is using a Rokushiki technique alongside AdCoC and Ryuo to flow both CoC and CoA onto his attack.