General & Others The Perospero question

Should the esteemed Charlotte family make fur coats from the furry tribe?

• Total voters
You know fish, most of the carrot fandom are not furries. I just like her cause she's a cute 🐰.
Exactly!

Carrot also added an element lacking from the SHs that the Roger's pirates had: cabin hand/mentee. She was the Rogers' era Shanks/Buggy for the SHs. She was Sanji's and Nami's "little sister". Carrot's sulong form was badass, too. The SHs feel unbalanced and incomplete without Carrot succeeding and often stumbling while learning what it takes to be a SH.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Exactly!

Carrot also added an element lacking from the SHs that the Roger's pirates had: cabin hand/mentee. She was the Rogers' era Shanks/Buggy for the SHs. She was Sanji's and Nami's "little sister". Carrot's sulong form was badass, too. The SHs feel unbalanced and incomplete without Carrot succeeding and often stumbling while learning what it takes to be a SH.
Blah blah blah
I didn't mind Carrot at first as she was basically another Chopper and I never cared about Chopper, than she blame Perospero for Pedro death and I become Larrot hater.
Larrot is a lying rabbit bitch, cope.

That’s crazy you’re a Sanji fan saying that, which means you like wci, which should mean you actually read it, which should mean that you should know the siblings all cared about each other and took revenge seriously and Perospero is ranked top 3 favorite brother

:yurazclear:
Hey man, I'm just saying what I know of.:handsup:Perospero wanted to be the captain but Daifuku was like, "Hell no, Kata should be the captain instead."

It clearly means that Perospero doesn't get the same respect in comparison to Katakuri.