General & Others The quality of One Piece as a story depends on the presence of admirals

You know a chapter is going to be great when admirals are involved. Dressrosa would have been much better if Fujitora had more involvement :steef:
Fujitora is just bodyguard to protect doflamingo guy from being killed or hurt by zoro. He is reason why doflamingo arc is long

It seem when you hire admirals as bodyguards , you will live and relax.

But when you hire yonko as bodyguad, you will not get protect from enemy attack. Because enemy can kidnap yonko like princess peach plot, injure yonko seriously. Yonko can’t protect you from dangers.

Better to hire admirals for protection from dangers
Post automatically merged:

When we see the final war, there only admirals are anti luffy side. Akainu and kizaru.
Kuzan, fuijtora, gree bull is on luffy side. If kong is able to fight but he is so old, even order than garps.

Luffy will fight Akainu. I would not be surprised luffy need help to defeat Akainu.
zoro vs kizaru will 1 vs 1 fight with healthy zoro as world strongest swordman

That it.

Sanji will fight blonde gorsei and hope it is epic as King vs zoro fight.
Kidd will fight gorsei or Kong if he can fight.
I hope gorsei fight are epic as zoro vs king fight.

Now IM is wild card because the One piece record of leaders of being fodder tiers. Before wano arc start, everyone and their mother thought wano shogun leader is very strong evil samurai at least first mate level. Basic second strong next kadio. But it did not happen.

People will be dissplinted again when IM is in fodder tier guard by bodyguard gorsei. IM just have brain power but no strength wise. If oda treat the leader same way as wano shogun.

Last edited:
I'm still in this because I want to see this GOD in action again and I would love to see him kill Sabo and garp but I don't think Oda has the balls to do that...

Since he didn't have the balls to kill the traitor aokiji either but we'll see what happens

The best arc in One Piece is Marineford. There were three admirals present.

The best chapters in Wano so far were 956 and 957. They had admirals.

Guess what the best chapters of the Reverie had in common? Admirals.

If Ryokugyu shows up in Wano it will immediately improve the arc, guaranteed.

Edit:
Enies Lobby/Water 7 is the most popular pick for best arc after Marineford.

Guess what?

It’s when we first met an admiral.
:risicheck:
I reread it twice but still can't find a single mention of Dressrosa
:ihaha:

Wait until you see how irrelevant Admirals will be coz Gorosei and Imu are the main endgame villains

Until you see Oda clown Admirals hard

Keep having expectations, you will end up disappointed for nothing

Doesn't matter if Admirals> Gorosei

The final Enemies are Imu and Gorosei not Marines!
Learn to read narratives, Marines aren't Luffy's endgame battle
The Gorosei themselves literally said that Aokiji was the WG's strongest fighter.

In fact, there have been FIVE instances in the story where the admirals have been called the WG's strongest fighters. Not the Navy's. The WG's. I'm going to make a post on this.