Fanclub "The Rabbit Mink" Carrot FC

Will Carrot join the SH?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
As much as some people were championing the idea of Carrot joining the crew, I wasn’t sure how to feel after how Zou turned out, but this chapter seems to really be setting up on her fate as to whether she ends up joining or not. At any rate, I’m intrigued.

I think Carrot will have a round 2 against Perospero later but who knows.:kayneshrug:
Do you think she will get Sulong a second time, or another form/powerup?
Neither to be honest. Full moon is only one time and another different powers doesn't fit Carrot's fighting style imo.

I think Carrot will have a round 2 against Perospero later but who knows.:kayneshrug:

Neither to be honest. Full moon is only one time and another different powers doesn't fit Carrot's fighting style imo.
If you’re nothing without Sulong, then what’s stopping you from questioning what you were in the first place? After this, I suspect she’ll be encouraged to hone in on another fighting style and have that fit more to her overtime. For what it’s worth for example, Luffy was still able to fight pretty decently even under the circumstances of sea stone disabling his rubber power.

Status
Not open for further replies.