Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Lmao I feel for Zolofans. They clown Sanji and Luffy too much that nobody is going to spare them.
Lmao yeah its pretty ironic/karmic/poetic etc. They really snap when its turned back on them, even in a mild way. They lack the durability that Zoro has except for a few of time like Nik who are generally quite chill and don't run away, throw tantrums or even "request bans" too.

I say this myself with pretty poor "durability/tenacity" myself but I've been a major Sanji fan from day one and seeing him get slandered for around idk 12-15 years now at least was exhausting, all the timeskip and post TS stuff I mean especially.

And Luffy stans including yourself ofc also finally getting to return fire really hard must be nice too. Luffy slander doesn't bother me so much since hes the MC and hes gonna be Top 1 by the end of the series regardless ofc, WOOOOOOOO and hes always gonna come out on top in the end regardless of what happens to him.

With how utterly vile and just downright evil/corrupt the WG is, I'm rooting more and more for him to see him succeed and destroy them now, I just want him to stomp them and ruin them permanently once and for all, bring a Luffypocalypse upon them lmao.

Luffy already has experienced far too much loss now in various ways, enough is enough. It just needs be a victory march/sprint to the end, let him have his glory and finally truly be a Yonko and the next Pirate King regardless soon, its his time to bring hell upon the Marines and WG in karmic return for the past.

I really hope he gets to kill Akainu or Imu at least, preferably Imu and the Gorosei need to die at minimum. Akainu I see dying one way oranother though, by his own hand or not. (He might throw himself into the ocean at some point for some reason like
Inspector Javert does in Les Miserable with a river, Akainu is similar to HIM.)

Answer and Explanation: In Les Miserables Javert (the main antagonist) jumps into the Seine River after he feels that he has been the villain throughout the novel. Javert realized that he could not live with being a villain, so he jumps into the river.

Lmao yeah its pretty ironic/karmic/poetic etc. They really snap when its turned back on them, even in a mild way. They lack the durability that Zoro has except for a few of time like Nik who are generally quite chill and don't run away, throw tantrums or even "request bans" too.

I say this myself with pretty poor "durability/tenacity" myself but I've been a major Sanji fan from day one and seeing him get slandered for around idk 12-15 years now at least was exhausting, all the timeskip and post TS stuff I mean especially.

And Luffy stans including yourself ofc also finally getting to return fire really hard must be nice too. Luffy slander doesn't bother me so much since hes the MC and hes gonna be Top 1 by the end of the series regardless ofc, WOOOOOOOO and hes always gonna come out on top in the end regardless of what happens to him.

With how utterly vile and just downright evil/corrupt the WG is, I'm rooting more and more for him to see him succeed and destroy them now, I just want him to stomp them and ruin them permanently once and for all, bring a Luffypocalypse upon them lmao.

Luffy already has experienced far too much loss now in various ways, enough is enough. It just needs be a victory march/sprint to the end, let him have his glory and finally truly be a Yonko and the next Pirate King regardless soon, its his time to bring hell upon the Marines and WG in karmic return for the past.

I really hope he gets to kill Akainu or Imu at least, preferably Imu and the Gorosei need to die at minimum. Akainu I see dying one way oranother though, by his own hand or not. (He might throw himself into the ocean at some point for some reason like
Inspector Javert does in Les Miserable with a river, Akainu is similar to HIM.)

Answer and Explanation: In Les Miserables Javert (the main antagonist) jumps into the Seine River after he feels that he has been the villain throughout the novel. Javert realized that he could not live with being a villain, so he jumps into the river.
Yeah It is funny to troll a bit but being way too toxic and running away when Karma strikes is quite childish. I was slandered a lot when act 1 Luffy got one shot by Kaido but never ran away and now I am the giver here. :kobeha:
I feel characters that have no remedial arc will die. Kaido and BM being down us questionable but if its the case, there is quite the chance that Akainu and Imu will die too but the marines turning on the WG is possible.