Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Tyvm my fellow Nami lover!

:happinesspunch::sweat::blush::finally:

Not any more man. He's cooked. Franky is literally unwatchable in recent op episodes because of his voice :josad:
I've been hearing about this lately, I've not seen Egghead episodes yet but this is very upsetting but not surprising either sadly.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/19bynui
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/190zuyh
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/16x15x0
I'm gonna have to check this out, one of my greatest fears with how much OP is being dragged out is that even more VAs will pass away, we've lost some iconic ones for major characters as it is and although we've yet to lose one for a SH so far THANKFULLY, I fear the longer this story gets dragged out, its gonna happen sooner or later. Would be more morbidly ironic if its Usopp or Brooks VAs too.

This is one of the reasons I hated Dressrosa and especially Wano being so long, it means MUCH more work for the VAs too, when it should be saved for later in the story, so much unnecessity due to Oda and Shuiesha.

I'd really hate to see not all the Strawhat's VA's make it to the end of the series at least. But now we've got the WIT anime remake coming, are their VAs and all the OP VA's really gonna do that series AS WELL!? That's definitely gonna need a change of VAs if they do come back for it, sooner or later regardless, so thats gonna be awkward and upsetting too.

Luffys VA said she is willing to have her voice preserved and replicated by AI recently IIRC, so she can become "immortalised" that way too, god bless her heart. She also wanted Gokus VA to replace her if she no longer could voice Luffy, but Gokus VA is 20 years older IIRC lmao.

They could start to use AI for Franky which would be hilariously fittting, maybe ironic or they could replace his VA if needed BUT his VA is such a fucking legend, so iconic, such a goat, that I'd be so upset if he didn't make it to the end with all his "nakama". Its also a HUGE ethical/moral issue amongst other issues too.
The Strawhats voice actors are so wonderful, irreplaceable , unforgettable too that it would be completely heartbreaking for any of them needing to be replaced and thus if any of them didn't "survive the full journey", much like the Going Merry too.

Fuck man, this is part of the reason why I'm so fed up and cynical about OP, so bitter now. Its like watching your loved ones unable to retire, due to their own choices or by force, when they're getting too old/sick/tired to keep working and need to rest and haven't had rest in decades, you can't stop them from working and you just have to watch them fall apart, much like the Merry itself did before it eventually "died", using the last of its "lifeforce/strength", to protect and guide/carry the SHs one last time, before it could no longer carry on itself and well....was destroyed and "expired" ofc.

Last year, I watched the same thing happen with my grandmother to her fatal end, she would never stop like a train with no brakes, she just kept going, marching on, even after multiple heart failures/bypasses or w/e, her body was giving up entirely years ago but she still kept willing herself to carry on, much like Kuma in this arc right too now ofc. But you can only cheat death for so long, you can only buy so much time before the reaper comes and getsy ou regardless, before time catches you, as you can never outrun, outlast time and death themselves. They will always get you in the end.

God I've gone on another tangent/rant but I had to vent as usual lol.

This song really reminds me of Going Merry, my grandma and all the ones who have been lost to us and everyone else in the endless journey to try and find the One Piece and see the series finally conclude after decades:

I really wish they would stop dragging this series out, let it go out on a high, let it go gracefully, stop forcing it to go for far longer than you intended and it can hold itself.

I also strongly recommend this song, a cover of the Ed Sheeran song too ofc, absolutely beautiful, heartbreaking, elegant and powerful, a shameless, heartfelt sincerity and brutal emotional vulnerability in this cover especially: