Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
@Agni Kaios
The former Jinchuriki boss battle was annoying as fuck, with little room for mistakes. It was one of the hardest fights I think in all of Storms.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Hint Piece?

@Agni Kaios
The former Jinchuriki boss battle was annoying as fuck, with little room for mistakes. It was one of the hardest fights I think in all of Storms.
True but shitโ€ฆ.THATโ€™S THE ONE YOU HATED??? Broโ€ฆ..the 7 swordsmen of the hidden mist was a true pain and the final battle with 8 tails killer bee was plain bullshit

I got an S rank on every storm 2 mission but that one and Sage Mode Kabuto??? Yeah nah i gave up on both of those cause fuck it. It takes a lot to make me wuit at something

Oh, yes bro. Storm 2 was it. I spent the most time on it. Storm 2 was made with passion and dedication to the details and in game mechanics.

Storm 2 > Storm 3 > Storm 4 > Storm 1.

I probably have
Storm 2 > Storm 4 > Storm 3 > Never played 1, except the demo at gamestop jealous cuz the xbox games didn't look that good.

idk, I'm a big online guy, so storm four feels the most balanced and fluid.

Seth

โ€Ž
THATโ€™S THE ONE YOU HATED???
No cap bro fr. I had an easier time dealing with the 7 swordsmen of the hidden mist rather than those fucking Jinchuriki.

You had to focus there and take out the most problematic ones and then the rest. I can't count how many times Mizukage, that guy with bubbles, and the one with magma caused me a nerve system crack.

Seth

โ€Ž
I probably have
Storm 2 > Storm 4 > Storm 3 > Never played 1, except the demo at gamestop jealous cuz the xbox games didn't look that good.

idk, I'm a big online guy, so storm four feels the most balanced and fluid.
I wasn't too much into online but despite that, I always tuned in to watch AfroSenju compete or the other guys too.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Mina Hokad vs AfroSenju video have 10 fucking million views or something.

No cap bro fr. I had an easier time dealing with the 7 swordsmen of the hidden mist rather than those fucking Jinchuriki.

You had to focus there and take out the most problematic ones and then the rest. I can't count how many times Mizukage, that guy with bubbles, and the one with magma caused me a nerve system crack.
Wait Iโ€™m trying to remembwr correctly without looking it up
Is this the one stupid one with all of those giant ass tailed beasts who spammed tailed beast bombs left and right+all had long health bars?