Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Bruhhh, how can one be so deluded?

Name me one Yc1 who could do this with Gear 5 you troll.

We talk about a form of Luffy who is amongst the very strongest in the world. He completely ridiculed a non all out Kaido and even defeated his all out version in a few minutes.

Luffy himself acknowledged Lucci's strength by going Gear 5 immedeately and later asking Lucci to not kill his crew mates, man knew Lucci could kill every single one of them.
All I am seeing is Lucci clashing using a fist with luffy then luffy proceeds to defeat him without using a single heavy hitting attack lol

We talk about a form of Luffy who is amongst the very strongest in the world. He completely ridiculed a non all out Kaido and even defeated his all out version in a few minutes.

Luffy himself acknowledged Lucci's strength by going Gear 5 immedeately and later asking Lucci to not kill his crew mates, man knew Lucci could kill every single one of them.
Thats not even adv haki clash. Go see Luffy vs Katakuri. You guys lack intelligence and resort to headcannons.

My n igga got knocked out by an attack with:
0 Haki
0 physical amps ( i.e turning into a giant or buffing his muscles )
And just one fist
Kaidou ate dozens of these punches with Advanced Haki in them. They are NOT the same.
Lucci is fodderized by Admirals' passive auras. Don't even let him get near a Yonko member, there will be tons of calls to PETA.