Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
It most likely is just some brief flashback dialogue with Kizaru and Akainu.
Oda's already done the set up for Luffy vs Kizaru, at this point, the Straw Hats actively need to defeat him in order to leave. Based on this, I'm confident we'll get Luffy fighting Kizaru here. Fully cutting away from the fight would be bad pacing, even for Oda.

Akainu showing up would be kind of weird, but, hey, anything to get that man away from that god damn desk.

Still wish Enel had showed up, but, I guess he's being saved for Elbaf, too. There's be too many cooks if Enel popped in now, especially since we have no idea what the hell the Blackbeard Pirates are doing here.

Oda's already done the set up for Luffy vs Kizaru, at this point, the Straw Hats actively need to defeat him in order to leave. Based on this, I'm confident we'll get Luffy fighting Kizaru here. Fully cutting away from the fight would be bad pacing, even for Oda.

Akainu showing up would be kind of weird, but, hey, anything to get that man away from that god damn desk.

Still wish Enel had showed up, but, I guess he's being saved for Elbaf, too. There's be too many cooks if Enel popped in now, especially since we have no idea what the hell the Blackbeard Pirates are doing here.
Enel might have found out everything about void century from the automata. He might come back to help Luffy fight Imu

These frequent breaks seem to kill interest. In winter I was really looking forward to Luffy's fight with Kizaru, but now I don't care. Only Smoker's return can restore my emotions
I feel exactly the same way. Kizaru might have been ok to see fight without the breaks.

As you said, I'd rather get some new information than the already overhyped fight which will definitely end up being below expectations. Some Smocker side story or grand new feat would do an awful lot more. Or any other neglected side character would be by far more interesting.