Fanclub The Red Nose Clown Circus

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
Oops I was pretty late/slow to notice this! Tyvm though @DoctorIndigo and @Rottkins this is fantastic! Lets get this circus of madness, parade of wackiness, the show of clownfoolery on the road!

@Rottkins Corazon is meant be a mime so I guess it works?
Post automatically merged:

Mimes are one of clown kinds. Clown is an umbrella term for many kinds of performers

G

Gorosei Informer

OH MY GOD LAFITTE IS MY FAVORITE BLACKBEARD PIRATE HE JUST HAS TO BE HERE WITH HIS MIME PURE ENERGY
Tbh as dark as it is, I kinda want him to get Corazon's DF and fight Law with it. But it doesn't explain his wings unless he's an experiment like Monet and Brownbeard due to Law/The WG/previous OP OP user or he's actually a Skypeian or something? It would be hype if he could be from a sky race tbh!

I'm guessing his wings are due to a DF though, probably an Angel or Siren one or something?

Rottkins

β€Ž
Tbh as dark as it is, I kinda want him to get Corazon's DF and fight Law with it. But it doesn't explain his wings unless he's an experiment like Monet and Brownbeard due to Law/The WG/previous OP OP user or he's actually a Skypeian or something? It would be hype if he could be from a sky race tbh!

I'm guessing his wings are due to a DF though, probably an Angel or Siren one or something?
Oh my god it would be dark but I love that. Tho I expect more the Monet part than Skypean one. His tapdance shoes only making noise as everyone else die and fall noiseless, trying to scream for help. Uhuhuhu~ Pure art:kuzanshut:

G

Gorosei Informer

Oh my god it would be dark but I love that. Tho I expect more the Monet part than Skypean one. His tapdance shoes only making noise as everyone else die and fall noiseless, trying to scream for help. Uhuhuhu~ Pure art:kuzanshut:
Ah that would be so darkly fantastic and magnificent! I could definitely see that! He could kill you and you won't be able to scream for help or for anyone to know you're being killed or even tortured! JEEEEEZ! I thought CP0 might have it as its perfect for assassinations but this is way too horrifyingly and brutally perfect for Lafitte, especially as he is a psychopathic, brutal mime too! He was a "sheriff" too and thus an enforcer of "justice" so it still works in that regard too!

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::chopoff::emohiyo::usoprice::kawak:

Rottkins

β€Ž
Ah that would be so darkly fantastic and magnificent! I could definitely see that! He could kill you and you won't be able to scream for help or for anyone to know you're being killed or even tortured! JEEEEEZ! I thought CP0 might have it as its perfect for assassinations but this is way too horrifyingly and brutally perfect for Lafitte, especially as he is a psychopathic, brutal mime too! He was a "sheriff" too and thus an enforcer of "justice" so it still works in that regard too!

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::chopoff::emohiyo::usoprice::kawak:
Yes exactly!!!! Besides it would fit just perfect to the aura of Blackbeards being hunters of devil fruits who will do everything to get exactly what they want. Plus from what I remember from Jaya they might be bounty hunters as well, he might kidnap people so easily with that power:kata:

Rottkins

β€Ž
Do you guys think there's a Clown Clown Devil Fruit?

:kailaugh:

He would be even stronger than Nika
If my theory about that from some people might be taken new DF, stealing person's abilities or even remaking user's DF into another one, upgrading it, might turn true, I suspect that Buggy would be the one from whom it could be taken :myman:

giant fan, tho whole BB crew, they are cool but Van and Laffitte are my favs in it :sweat:

G

Gorosei Informer

Do you guys think there's a Clown Clown Devil Fruit?

:kailaugh:

He would be even stronger than Nika
Hahahaha I have been toying with that idea since the Nika Luffy reveal! A legendary mythical clown fruit or clown god ofc! Maybe thats the Sea Devil?! If it exists, it NEEDS to be Buggys fruit hahahaha! I really hope that it exists out there!

I've just learnt there is surprisingly TON of clown related art with MHA for some reason too! MHA does have a few "clown type" characters including a jester/harlequin type woman who makes others laugh with her laugh quirk and is called Miss Joke and we have Toga who is basically vampire schoolgirl Harley Quinn too!

Hori's amazing panelling and expressions really embodies stuff like The Killing Joke and The Batman Who Laughs, he goes very full horror/Seinen-type style in MHA at times and I wouldn't be surprised if DC is a huge love and inspiration for him as he has admitted and shown that he LOVES Marvel immensely too!

Theres this fanmade OC with a cool design and ability too, I thought Luffys fruit might turn out to be this tbh or we see a fruit like this especially with the Balloon Terminal and clowns in OP:
https://my-hero-academia-fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Joker.

Twice in MHA is a great clown type character, hes basically like a tragically written anime villain Deadpool, he has a beautiful story arc and moments in MHA and like with Dabi, Shigaraki and Toga, a great showcase of mental illness and how it affects people imo:

He's not appeared in the story presently but theres the famous thief villain and blatantly inspired by the Joker too, Harima in MHA.

I love clown type characters, both literal clowns and just clown-like personalities, especially the tragic ones! They are so underrated and underappreciated imo!
Post automatically merged:

If my theory about that from some people might be taken new DF, stealing person's abilities or even remaking user's DF into another one, upgrading it, might turn true, I suspect that Buggy would be the one from whom it could be taken :myman:

giant fan, tho whole BB crew, they are cool but Van and Laffitte are my favs in it :sweat:
Funnily enough, not sure if you've heard about the killer jester theory about Vasco btw? It is brutal!