Speculations The rest of the Strawhats will shine in this latter part of Egghead

Luffy has held off not only an admiral but more than half of The Gorosei long enough for everyone to get near the ships.

He has done more than enough to parallel Rayleigh in Sabaody and is the clear MVP of this arc

But one thing that should remembered is that Luffy is about to run out Gear 5 soon.

And now the attention is turning to The Iron Giant who will definitely hold off Saturn, Warcury, and possibly Jupiter, leaving only Mars, Venus, and the rest of the Marines to deal with.

This is the perfect opportunity for the other strawhats to have their own Sabaody moment where they show their growth while Luffy is reaching their location.

And now the Vice Admirals are finally getting time to shine meaning fighters like Franky & others will show their growth.

Franky & Bonney will deal with the first wave, then the others will eventually join in as well like Sanji, Nami, Ussop, etc.

And I'm sure Oda will give Zoro a moment with Venus and possibly give Sanji a moment with Mars as well.

I don't think that much of EH has left. We are in the climax. We will get some short clashes and thats all. Extreme doubt oda will have gorosei fight other SHs this soon. Giants can easily take care of fodder VAs.
Nah, I only mean that they'll show their strength while Luffy is reaching their location. No one is expecting full length battles or anything. They'll get some good moments here.
Post automatically merged:

"The SHs" and "will shine" in the same sentence
Shut up, wimp :beckmoji:

I'm ready to take a L if needed.
But I'm calling it now , sanji ain't getting a fight with Gorosei until some huge power creeps happens.
Bro is definitely weaker than WCI luffy.
Fixed your post.

Btw, I actually rate Gear 4 Luffy very high.

- Beat Doflamingo that cut off Laws arm, escaped Kuzans attack and was confident of taking down Fujitora.
- Won against Katakuri that Jinbei and Capone wanted no business with and that man handled the strongest Germa Ichiji.
- Performed admirably against Kaido (even though one shot) when Sanji could only look on in horror and be saved by whats her name, female ninja

Fixed your post.

- Beat Doflamingo that cut off Laws arm, escaped Kuzans attack and was confident of taking down Fujitora.
- Won against Katakuri that Jinbei and Capone wanted no business with and that man handled the strongest Germa Ichiji.
- Performed admirably against Kaido (even though one shot) when Sanji could only look on in horror and be saved by whats her name, female ninja
Even dressrosa feats Shits on Sanji whole career.
Blame oda it ain't my fault. AP and DC off the charts compared to sanji.
:kayneshrug:

I'm ready to take a L if needed.
But I'm calling it now , sanji ain't getting a fight with Gorosei until some huge power creeps happens.
Bro is probably weaker than WCI luffy.
Fixed your post.

Even dressrosa feats Shits on Sanji whole career.
Blame oda it ain't my fault. AP and DC off the charts compared to sanji.
:kayneshrug:
Kizaru vs Snakeman Luffy (the stronger version of Luffy):

Luffy got one shotted.

While Sanji:

Sanji blocked Kizaru's laser and didn't get one shotted by Kizaru's kick. The same kick that one shots the stronger version of Snakeman that defeated Katakuri lol.

Sanji blocked Kizaru's laser and didn't get one shotted by Kizaru's kick. The same kick that one shots the stronger version of Snakeman that defeated Katakuri lol.
To kick luffy , Kizaru specific went away and accelerated towards luffy saying " Acceleration is power " and kicked him.
For sanji he simply teleported there.
There's levels to this kick. Lol