Theory The rise of the D, an Ancient Kingdom Story

From the man that brought you such great theories like The first pirate king, Zoro's Deva form, Sabo's blue fire... I'm just fluffing with you, but fallowing the Star wars example I'm hear to rewrite an other old theory of mine and just like Star Wars hope it will be good (fluffing porgs *I haven't seen the last 2, but I know people are complaining*).

p.s I know the title sounds kinky.

Intro
Today we are here to discuss the meaning of the D. and this might become multiple parts, just saying #sequels, because I want the other ones to be more in depth so that I'll not make this one to long and boring to read.

Theory

We can all agree the ancient kingdom is based on the Latin America natives, in particular Maya, Aztec and Inca cultures, but let-s call the ancient kingdom by it-s one piece name "Great Kingdom". From this 3 cultures we have different aspects that Oda used from each something:

• From the Maya he used the writing.
  • From Aztecs the architecture.
  • From Inca the rest of the things I'll explain.
You see the Inca were the biggest and most advance empire out of the 3 as well as the last to be taken by the conquistadors. As we know the Great Kingdom was said to be incredibly big, advance and very powerful, so its logical to think the Ancient Kingdom is mostly based on them and in the future parts you will see in a very detailed way the other aspects that just matches in a very strong way the events in op. Now back on the main point of the theory the meaning of the D.

You see in Inca culture there was a thing called Panakas which is a family formed by all the descendants of a monarch except the crown prince whom will create his own Panaka when he will become Emperor or Sapa Inca basically a Panaka or panca is a dynasty. The basic social institution of the inca was the ayllu which is a group of families all whom descend form a single ancestor and the panaka is the royal lineage.

Before going on let's focus on the word dynasty for just a second, you see the alternative terms for "dynasty" may include "house", "family" and "clan", among others. Don't forget the last one.

Now where am I going with this explanation about Inca and pancas, well I believe the D. and the last name like Monkey, Xebec, Gol are actually name of pancas or royal houses branches with the last name being that of the king that ruled over and the D being there to say that they descent from that King and the clan of D. being the dynasties of the descendants since clan is an other word for dynasty.

I know it is silly but it is not that unknown, in Europe in countries like Italy or Spain a word like Della, Di, De indicates usually nobility status. For example the name of the king of Spain is Felipe Juan Pablo Alfonso de Todos los Santos or the Italian entrepreneur Luca Cordero di Montezemolo is part of an ancient noble family whom was at the service of the House of Savoia.

But this not ends her as there are D. in the world of OP there are survivors of the royal families of the Aztecs and Incas as the Duke of Moctezuma de Tultengo or direct descendants on the female line for the last Sapa Inca or emperor that are still alive today.

Conclusion
The family name and the D are actually there to represent that the person is part of the royal branch of a ruler of the ancient kingdom with the family Name Being the Name the king chose for himself.

Hope you enjoyed this silly theory.
To be continued.:steef:
Bye,
MasterD

From the man that brought you such great theories like The first pirate king, Zoro's Deva form, Sabo's blue fire... I'm just fluffing with you, but fallowing the Star wars example I'm hear to rewrite an other old theory of mine and just like Star Wars hope it will be good (fluffing porgs *I haven't seen the last 2, but I know people are complaining*).

p.s I know the title sounds kinky.

Intro
Today we are here to discuss the meaning of the D. and this might become multiple parts, just saying #sequels, because I want the other ones to be more in depth so that I'll not make this one to long and boring to read.

Theory

We can all agree the ancient kingdom is based on the Latin America natives, in particular Maya, Aztec and Inca cultures, but let-s call the ancient kingdom by it-s one piece name "Great Kingdom". From this 3 cultures we have different aspects that Oda used from each something:
  • From the Maya he used the writing.
  • From Aztecs the architecture.
  • From Inca the rest of the things I'll explain.
You see the Inca were the biggest and most advance empire out of the 3 as well as the last to be taken by the conquistadors. As we know the Great Kingdom was said to be incredibly big, advance and very powerful, so its logical to think the Ancient Kingdom is mostly based on them and in the future parts you will see in a very detailed way the other aspects that just matches in a very strong way the events in op. Now back on the main point of the theory the meaning of the D.

You see in Inca culture there was a thing called Panakas which is a family formed by all the descendants of a monarch except the crown prince whom will create his own Panaka when he will become Emperor or Sapa Inca basically a Panaka or panca is a dynasty. The basic social institution of the inca was the ayllu which is a group of families all whom descend form a single ancestor and the panaka is the royal lineage.

Before going on let's focus on the word dynasty for just a second, you see the alternative terms for "dynasty" may include "house", "family" and "clan", among others. Don't forget the last one.

Now where am I going with this explanation about Inca and pancas, well I believe the D. and the last name like Monkey, Xebec, Gol are actually name of pancas or royal houses branches with the last name being that of the king that ruled over and the D being there to say that they descent from that King and the clan of D. being the dynasties of the descendants since clan is an other word for dynasty.

I know it is silly but it is not that unknown, in Europe in countries like Italy or Spain a word like Della, Di, De indicates usually nobility status. For example the name of the king of Spain is Felipe Juan Pablo Alfonso de Todos los Santos or the Italian entrepreneur Luca Cordero di Montezemolo is part of an ancient noble family whom was at the service of the House of Savoia.

But this not ends her as there are D. in the world of OP there are survivors of the royal families of the Aztecs and Incas as the Duke of Moctezuma de Tultengo or direct descendants on the female line for the last Sapa Inca or emperor that are still alive today.

Conclusion
The family name and the D are actually there to represent that the person is part of the royal branch of a ruler of the ancient kingdom with the family Name Being the Name the king chose for himself.

Hope you enjoyed this silly theory.
To be continued.:steef:
Bye,
MasterD
It would fit the nationality given by Oda to real world Luffy : Brazilian, but not Blackbeard Somalian one.....

In France "les bourgeois" are "De".

François De Koletet. Marianne Demisseau. Yvelines de Montgers. ( These are example, I just made them out)

In Portugal there is Da Silva, De Carvalho.

🌴

It would fit the nationality given by Oda to real world Luffy : Brazilian, but not Blackbeard Somalian one.....

In France "les bourgeois" are "De".

François De Koletet. Marianne Demisseau. Yvelines de Montgers. ( These are example, I just made them out)

In Portugal there is Da Silva, De Carvalho.

🌴
Yup :D if you like this one there are 2 more theories from this trilogy this was the first one