Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Shiiit
Sorry for reminding you:pepehands:
I felt something beyond natural while I returned back there as if their ghosts were wandering around. Sounds funny being a grown ass man but only those who've been there understand that. A lot of people died due to anxiety, heart attack, some got mental health problems. It was and is a travesty. Especially we are not equipped well against disasters like Japan,Indonesia,etc. are.
Post automatically merged:

A fellow med student ?

How is your suffering ? I just finished my semester yesterday.
I am a Post graduate aspirant with a job. The suffering is endless. :josad: It is work and books and I am so tired that I want Radiodiagnosis so that I don't have to pursue a superspecialization that is more than 18 months.

Apollo

The Sol King
I am a Post graduate aspirant with a job. The suffering is endless. :josad: It is work and books and I am so tired that I want Radiodiagnosis so that I don't have to pursue a superspecialization that is more than 18 months.
Most med specializations are really long. My dream is to get into surgery but I know thats gonna be a few more years of being resident.

Although I do plan to do it in the USA. Do you study in your country or outside of it ?

Most med specializations are really long. My dream is to get into surgery but I know thats gonna be a few more years of being resident.

Although I do plan to do it in the USA. Do you study in your country or outside of it ?
I study in my country. Gave up the chance to pursue USMLE since I am the only son and we don't stay apart from our parents when they get old. Although I wanted to go to India but the scholarship scheme there is a bit awkward for foreigners and I might have missed out on the speciality I wanted so I am trying to get into the best we have here and if an opportunity comes for fellowship then India and Bangkok is where Id ideally want to go. What about you? Where are u based at?

Apollo

The Sol King
I study in my country. Gave up the chance to pursue USMLE since I am the only son and we don't stay apart from our parents when they get old. Although I wanted to go to India but the scholarship scheme there is a bit awkward for foreigners and I might have missed out on the speciality I wanted so I am trying to get into the best we have here and if an opportunity comes for fellowship then India and Bangkok is where Id ideally want to go. What about you? Where are u based at?
I'm from the Mid East and still studying right now, our university's plan makes it so that its easier for us to take USMLE, we study most stuff in USMLE step 1 during the first 3 years, while USMLE step 2 (which is more clinical scenarios) is best taken during our last year/graduation. We also study in English, which helps a lot. Although lately more people are going to Germany as well to take specialties there. Maybe you could consider it ? I hear its really good.

I'm from the Mid East and still studying right now, our university's plan makes it so that its easier for us to take USMLE, we study most stuff in USMLE step 1 during the first 3 years, while USMLE step 2 (which is more clinical scenarios) is best taken during our last year/graduation. We also study in English, which helps a lot. Although lately more people are going to Germany as well to take specialties there. Maybe you could consider it ? I hear its really good.
Great. I've heard about Germany. Its a 6 year course and profitable but currently its very difficult to leave the country. India is nearby so that is one option but let's see where Life takes me. Good luck to you mate. Hope you get the desired residency at a very good place.

G

Gorosei Informer

reading that actually made me mad lol
Lmfao same. Its like those extremely obnoxious western cartoon characters that get clowned on. They feel like self inserts if they not actually are too.

I dread to think how much worse it will be in the dub, especially since the dub has started Wano now too...

Thank god she’s staying on wano.
Haha right? If Oden lmao I mean Oda had made her let go of the Oden LARPing and had her join as herself, discovering who she is along the way and forming her own individual, unique personality, inspired by what she sees out of the outside world and experiences from it, that could have genuinely been fantastic instead.

I love the idea of Luffy refusing to let her join unless she joins as herself, not as Oden too. So she lives for herself and not as someone else.
I don't remember if Luffy has outright rejected anyone else joining? Would have been very shocking and interesting.

Lmfao same. Its like those extremely obnoxious western cartoon characters that get clowned on. They feel like self inserts if they not actually are too.

I dread to think how much worse it will be in the dub, especially since the dub has started Wano now too...

Haha right? If Oden lmao I mean Oda had made her let go of the Oden LARPing and had her join as herself, discovering who she is along the way and forming her own individual, unique personality, inspired by what she sees out of the outside world and experiences from it, that could have genuinely been fantastic instead.

I love the idea of Luffy refusing to let her join unless she joins as herself, not as Oden too. So she lives for herself and not as someone else.
I don't remember if Luffy has outright rejected anyone else joining? Would have been very shocking and interesting.
I mean… he rejected Foxy lmao

G

Gorosei Informer

I mean… he rejected Foxy lmao
Hahahaha for real?! Aw man we truly missed out there, Luffy you bastard! I rather have Foxy join anyway LMAO!
Post automatically merged:

I forgot to add too, she should have taken on the identity of Ushimaru rather than Oden, if she wanted to LARP as someone else.

But even for her Oden worship, she didnt even try to dress and fight like him, instead adopting her fathers fighting style who she absolutely hates and has every reason to as well? Goda.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes

Don't worry: in Wano Act 4, Momo and Yamato will meet Oden's Haki Ghost, and Oden himself will help Yamato get over it.

I wish I was joking but I actually believe Oda will do that shit.

"Use the Haki, Momo."

"Yamato, thank you, for being a father to my son. But, you can stop now. You have serious mental issues, and need to seek professional help immediately. LARPing can be very dangeorus"