Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
:cheers::sweat::neesama:

Man, i miss Gintama.

:gokulaugh::catblush::catsweat::finally::catlewd:
Right?! Its such a great series to cheer yourself up with, just to forget your problems and such, well at least when its during its slice of life and comedic parts ofc! Before the serious arcs and major drama and such!
I did it for the luTo torture myself and embrace denial. :feelscryingman:

JESSEMARU, WE'VE GOT TO COOK!

Do I tag our Jesse or not? I think hes suffered enough (in story lol).

At least we both have Kizaru meme names now, although mine was meant to be changed by now ironically haha!

What Naito and Oda didn't want you to see in Wano
BRUH LMAO! NO WONDER ODA KEPT SANJI FROM KAIDO! Kaido would have "lost his Dragon Balls!"

(Wait does he even have his unbreakable scales on them in dragon/hybrid form?! /s)

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::crazwhat::kawak::hohoho:

Open
-Chapter stars with the marines on the shores, they are still fighting with the Giant Pirates.
-During the fighting, some of the marines see a large shadow floating towards Egghead.
Marines: "I-isn't that monster supposed to be dead?! W-why is he here?!"
-It is not immediately revealed who it is.
We see a large flying silhouette talking.
-"The giants.....So it seems he is making his move"
-The scene switches back to Zoro V Lucci, they are still fighting, but Jinbei has made contact with them, they are in a 3 way stand off.
-The scene switches back to where Luffy and Sanji are next, Saturn has returned.
-Luffy and Sanji Vs Saturn and Kizaru, they briefly fight until a large thing crashes through the roof and interrupts them all, it is revealed to be Kaido, we see his body, he is scarred all over, he is missing a hand and a horn (same one Luffy punched off).
-Everybody is shocked.
Saturn: "Kaido!! Why are you here?!"
Kizaru: "Oh no...."
Luffy: Huhhhhh????!!! Kaido???!!!!!
Kaido: "Mugiwara!!! I'm here for you!! I need to tell you something about Akagami....."
-At the end of the chapter we see Akainu, he is on a ship, presumably headed towards Egghead.

:cheers::sweat::neesama:

Right?! Its such a great series to cheer yourself up with, just to forget your problems and such, well at least when its during its slice of life and comedic parts ofc! Before the serious arcs and major drama and such!

JESSEMARU, WE'VE GOT TO COOK!

Do I tag our Jesse or not? I think hes suffered enough (in story lol).

At least we both have Kizaru meme names now, although mine was meant to be changed by now ironically haha!

BRUH LMAO! NO WONDER ODA KEPT SANJI FROM KAIDO! Kaido would have "lost his Dragon Balls!"

(Wait does he even have his unbreakable scales on them in dragon/hybrid form?! /s)

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::crazwhat::kawak::hohoho:
There is no other anime that made me cry with laughter so many times, period. :goyea::steef::milaugh: