Character Discussion The Sanji effect: Most Dangerous ability within the Ocean

All those examples are Sanji helping those enemies first, they don't see Sanji and get inspired by him or anything like what Luffy did in Marineford. What Sanji does and what Mihawk was talking about are different things.
Does it matter tho ? He turned them into allies did he not ? Mihawk said nothing about inspiring other people. The whole point is to turn the people around you into allies.

First of all what Mihawk said is nothing about strength, it's nothing about strength but just turning enemies into allies and gathering useful allies that will help you in your cause. And that's what I've shown in every example.

Secondly, Kinemon joining Zoro is only because Sanji recruited him as an ally in the first place. And by extension Kanjuro as well. They were already allies with Zoro when they were pushing back the birdcage. And Fujitora wasnt an ally of Zoro, they just shared the same interest. I think you're heavily mistaken and desperate to give the same thing to Zoro.
stfu with this bullshit
Sanji is a stinking pile of trash and you know that.
Imagine Sanjis beta ass recruiting anybody.

Yes, gentleness and kindness is perhaps the most emphasized quality of Sanji throughout history and that made several enemies stand by him, and this was due to his interaction / creation by his mother Sora and Reiju, while Zeff was the one who taught Sanji his moral principles.

In the end, everyone knows that Sanji has all the qualities of a conqueror, and that is leadership, willpower, determination and the ease of recruiting allies, but I'm not sure if Oda will give this to Sanji.

It is different things to make foes into allies and to bring people to your side.

Mihawk talks about Luffy abilities to bring people into his side not to making foes into allies.

So it is much more like when everybody on Dressrosa was helping him to beat Doffy. Same on Wano for him to reach rooftop.