Fanclub The Science Nerds FC πŸ”­

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž

Welcome fellow Archimedes' enthusiasts.

This FC is meant to unite all those who nourish a particular interest for science in its multymiriad colors of the spectrum.

We are here to form one single beautiful operon, all together.

To unravel the deepest mysteries of the universe, or even, hypothetically, of the multiverse.

Relativity vs Quantum Mechanics here becomes the new Z vs S, except with the intellectual level of the debate skyrocketing.

Technology and its purest form: artificial intelligence, the most powerful technology ever invented, which is still in its infancy, but will further prove its driven potential in the upcoming decades.

And many many more arguments to enlighten, Edison knows:

Tagging a few who might be enthralled:
@Homelander ; @Zoro D Goat

Members:
@Finalbeta
@Zoro D Goat
@Enma
@imacub

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Argument of the day:

~ The Matrioshka brain ~

A Matrioshka brain is an hypothetical megastructure of immense computational power based off the concept of the Dyson sphere

This megastructure would make use of the energy output of a star in order to power its star-sized computer systems.

Matrioshka brains are composed of several Dyson spheres put one inside another, the same way Matrioshka dolls work.

The most deep-seated Dyson sphere of the brain is meant to gather energy directly from the star and give off large amounts of waste heat to the surrounding Dyson sphere, which would absorb this waste heat and use it for its computational purposes, whilst giving off waste heat in its turn. This heat would be absorbed by the next Dyson sphere, and so on, with each sphere giving off less heat than the one preceeding them.

Possible uses of Matrioshka brains are running incredibly huge virtual reality simulations thanks to its computational potential, to the point it could simulate the entire life on Earth, for example.

@Zoro D Goat

Hope you will enjoy.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
β€Ž
Argument of the day:

~ The Matrioshka brain ~

A Matrioshka brain is an hypothetical megastructure of immense computational power based off the concept of the Dyson sphere

This megastructure would make use of the energy output of a star in order to power its star-sized computer systems.

Matrioshka brains are composed of several Dyson spheres put one inside another, the same way Matrioshka dolls work.

The most deep-seated Dyson sphere of the brain is meant to gather energy directly from the star and give off large amounts of waste heat to the surrounding Dyson sphere, which would absorb this waste heat and use it for its computational purposes, whilst giving off waste heat in its turn. This heat would be absorbed by the next Dyson sphere, and so on, with each sphere giving off less heat than the one preceeding them.

Possible uses of Matrioshka brains are running incredibly huge virtual reality simulations thanks to its computational potential, to the point it could simulate the entire life on Earth, for example.

@Zoro D Goat

Hope you will enjoy.
That's very interesting:zorothink:Good to know:sabogood:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
We need make the world green again

I'm still looking a chance to plant a tree

Healthier places to live and work in such as Green Buildings are already highly demanded, I expect the future to be no less for now.

It would also consistently impact the economic system for its financial benefits. Less construction costs and less bills to pay, for example.

Furthermore, the environment would benefit the most with less water and natural sources wastage, thanks to a more autonomous energy production.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
β€Ž

Healthier places to live and work in such as Green Buildings are already highly demanded, I expect the future to be no less for now.

It would also consistently impact the economic system for its financial benefits. Less construction costs and less bills to pay, for example.

Furthermore, the environment would benefit the most with less water and natural sources wastage, thanks to a more autonomous energy production.
I heard green countries like Norway, Switz etc are working on it

However the most polluted country like China, US, India etc doesn't seem any plans on doing it as of now

China's net zero emissions by 2060 seems ambitious and unrealistic as of now, let's see what happens

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
β€Ž

We need to use renewable energy instead of fossil fuel. And Joe Biden is working on it:myman:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
heyo, sign me in, but im more of an engineer xD
That's pretty cool, I'm studying Automation Engineering and Robotics.

And welcome to the high IQ club! All modesty aside ~ Both crystallized and fluid intelligence wise. Specially fluid in spite of the fact one would rather intuitively posit the first to be the actual one, but our primal characteristic is fluidity, every degree manages to attain an high level of crystallized intelligence.

That's pretty cool, I'm studying Automation Engineering and Robotics.

And welcome to the high IQ club! All modesty aside ~ Both crystallized and fluid intelligence wise. Specially fluid in spite of the fact one would rather intuitively posit the first to be the actual one, but our primal characteristic is fluidity, every degree manages to attain an high level of crystallized intelligence.
:neesama: