Questions & Mysteries The second hokage created edo tensei for Otsutsuki?

What if hashirama and the second knew the existense of otsutsuki? Pass down by indra to his decendants that one day they will come? I mean hagoromo knew that kaguya will comeback.

Lets say that didnt happen but somehow the second hokage had a intel on ishiki? Probably met him one time or someone from kara.

Fearing their power that one day they will destroy the leaf, he created the edo tensei because thats probably the best way to beat them.

And now lets go back to boruto series. What if edo tensei got imrproved over the time by orochimaru because we saw that everything is possible to this forbidden jutsu, think about it even the tailed beast could be import to edo tensei, even put the rinmegan on it.

Just what if oro improved edo tensei in such lvl that they could go par to par with otsutsiki now?

Last edited:
What if hashirama .....

Lets say that didnt happen but somehow the second hokage had a intel on ishiki? Probably met him one time or someone from kara.

What if edo tensei ...

Just what if oro ...

Too much "if" without concrete evidences to be honest.
Kinda like random imagination/headcanon that pop out to your mind.
It seems as if you just impulsively make a thread to post what was popped out to your mind without re-reading carefully and thoroughly to find some pros and cons evidences, to make sound consideration, and to decide whether you have enough arguments to post a thread or not.

Your imagination could be right, but imho your post will be better if you didn't just hastily post some "what if" that pop out to your mind 😂😂

Too much "if" without concrete evidences to be honest.
Kinda like random imagination/headcanon that pop out to your mind.
It seems as if you just impulsively make a thread to post what was popped out to your mind without re-reading carefully and thoroughly to find some pros and cons evidences, to make sound consideration, and to decide whether you have enough arguments to post a thread or not.

Your imagination could be right, but imho your post will be better if you didn't just hastily post some "what if" that pop out to your mind 😂😂
If you finish the anime or manga then all the evidence are there. Not like yall i dont like to complicate things, and in the end ill waste 1 minute or 2 minutes of my life as much as possible im trying to teach them how to imagine things it could help them in the end, they might wanna be a youtuber that surpass others out there in youtube

again if you read the manga or anime all the evidence are there obviously those who get my theories it means they understand the manga in someway
Post automatically merged:

I think Tobirama stated that Edo Tensei was for suicide mission for the enemies that can't be captured.
and also when u think about it tobirama resembles danzo in a way, and danzo knew the exitense of otsutsiki. It probably made danzo who he was because of the otsutsiki.
Probably it is similar way to tobirama he knew the existense of otsutsiki, thats why he was over protective to the village.

Last edited: