Current Events The Sexual tension between Nami and Sanji this chapter is INSANE

Is SaNa happening?

• Total voters

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate

What chicks with personality disorder do to you
Honestly this is so fucking sad.
He was really looking forward with it.
He was constantly rejected in his whole life, decided to sacrifice himself for the crew and trying to be positive for his marriage but then he got rejected by his bride in the most humiliating manner.

Brutal Black pill Moment.

In real life he would've committed suicide on the spot

Honestly this is so fucking sad.
He was really looking forward with it.
He was constantly rejected in his whole life, decided to sacrifice himself for the crew and trying to be positive for his marriage but then he got rejected by his bride in the most humiliating manner.

Brutal Black pill Moment.

In real life he would've committed suicide on the spot
„..be positive for this marriage..“ which was planned by his evil father lol

If by "sexual tension" you mean the look of utter disgust Nami has upon hearing the pervs dreams again and also being close enough to smell Sanji who (despite bathing every day) gives of a repugnant waft of cigarettes and fish?

Sure, the "tension" is of the charts.

:sanmoji:

If Nami is gonna end up with anyone, it aint gonna be this guy is all I am gonna say.
I agree that the topic's title is a bit preposterous, but don't all be in a bad mood either. Sanji is the character who saved Nami the most times in the manga. More than Luffy, in fact (I counted ☹️)

In the last arc alone, Sanji saved Nami twice from Seraphim Jinbe.

Not liking Sanji and his interactions with Nami is one thing.

On the other hand, let's not exaggerate: Sanji isn't just a pervert obsessed with her. Without Sanji, Nami would have died 20 times by now, unfortunately. And Nami is always grateful that Sanji has her back. Disgust at his obscenity (all of us btw), yes, but Nami respects everything else about Sanji.

Besides, Even I think Oda overdoes it a little with the dynamic of Sanji saving Nami in the manga.

[QUOTE/]Disgust at his obscenity (all of us btw), yes, but Nami respects everything else about Sanji.[/QUOTE]

How is sanji's behavior worth anger more than everyone else's? Every normal person laughs with him. Stop being a Christian killjoy.

Last edited: