Speculations The SHs will unlock Haki in Wano.

The latest chapter showed that Nami not only needs Zeus in order to put Ulti down, but she also needs to unlock CoO in order to land an attack on Ulti. The previous chapter showed that Usopp needs to unlock CoA to do actual damage to P1, so I think Oda is setting up the other SHs unlocking Haki. They’re gonna be the PK crew in like 2 major arcs from now, so they need to unlock Haki really soon. It’d make no sense for the PK crew, which only has 10 members, to have half its members lacking Haki when nobodies in the BMP, like Opera’s brothers, can use Haki.

I’d say Nami and Usopp awakening a form of haki would be cool but I really hope the others (franky Robin brook and chopper) don’t. Tbh I’d rather if Nami found a different solution but observation haki would be cool

Haki shouldn’t just be doled out. Luffy Zoro and Sanji had to train for years in crappy situations to awaken their haki. Usopps awakening was worth it because Usopp had his own sub arc in Dressrosa about him truly becoming a hero.

Not having haki doesn’t mean you’re weak. As of yet Jack a calamity doesn’t even have haki. Oda giving every top level fighter similar abilities with haki will just make the battles stale and a fight of who can make bigger numbers which Usopp and Nami aren’t going to win.

Rather giving Nami more weather based abilities (like Brooks soul sense) would be a more fresh way of going about it.

I agree. They're all getting Armament Haki imo.

Though we have to wait for the raid to fail to get any real development from them.

I want all of the strawhats to have haki and the sooner the better. I think Oda has only kept them hakiless this long to keep them nerfed. Currently it’s a big power up for them to keep in his back pocket.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Not having haki doesn’t mean you’re weak. As of yet Jack a calamity doesn’t even have haki.
What is Jack not having haki based on?
:choppawhat:

Luffy Zoro and Sanji had to train for years in crappy situations to awaken their haki.
Zoro awakened observation and armament haki in Alabasta. If Asura is indeed an application of Conqueror's Haki, he awakened it in Enies Lobby.

What is Jack not having haki based on?
:choppawhat:

Zoro awakened observation and armament haki in Alabasta. If Asura is indeed an application of Conqueror's Haki, he awakened it in Enies Lobby.
It’s based on the fact that his vivre card was shown and it never mentioned any haki while the others (Pedro for example) mentioned their haki.

Not to mention he’s been shown fighting a few times and never showed any haki either. I don’t get the point of hiding it from Odas side.

The ones in need for it the most are Brook and Franky since they are the ones to mostly fight more threatening opponents for Nami as of this arc Zeus is enough cuz he provides so much at power. Usopp could get a DF as PU the rest might be fine as they are for the time being.

Haki shouldn’t just be doled out.
This is the New World. Haki isn't special anymore. It's utterly common here.

Luffy Zoro and Sanji had to train for years in crappy situations to awaken their haki.
No they didn't. They awakened their Haki naturally. Then trained afterwards.

As of yet Jack a calamity doesn’t even have haki.
He obviously does but even if he doesn't? It's irrelevant. It doesn't matter if Jack was strong without Haki because at the end of the day, Nami & Usopp are NOT Jack. They aren't monstrously strong superhumans nor do they have the time to start lifting weights to gain that strength. They need a boost Right Now. Haki is the only practical option. Same goes for Robin and the rest of the Strawhats.