Controversial The spoilers providers are being biased and anti-Sanji whenever Sanji gets mentioned!

Are spoilers providers scared of Sanji?

• Total voters

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Bruh what? The spoilers providers draws what's familiar to them the most. Zoro's hand pose were similar that of Ryuma. King's Dragon were literally similar to that Dragon that Ryuma slayed. Doesn't matter if it's beheaded or bisected. They are almost the same. And Zoro haven't done anything that gives off Oden vibe in this arc at all.
The Dragon Ryuma slayed was a Western styled Dragon which was beheaded.
The "Flame Dragons" are Eastern styled Dragons, which King literally models off of Kaido's DF, which were bisected.
That and the attack resembling Oden's Togen Totsuka is crystal clear.

Zoro hasn't done anything that gives off Oden vibe?
How about using his sword? How about perma-scarring Kaido? How about taming that sword - becoming the second person ever since Oden to tame Enma - using Conquerors Haki, the same type of Haki that Oden possessed?

It happens again.:sanmoji:

To be fair, these guys are frauds and not really are spoilers providers but the fact that they're allowed to post these based on fake rumors is just Lol.

And what's worse, the spoilers provider leaks fake spoilers on purpose, unlike the other times where the spoilers are actually ambiguous. Which confused other leakers who are trying their best to verify.

Not that I care but a lot of users were mad and even got banned over these nonsense.

So take it with a grain of salt.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

It happens again.:sanmoji:

To be fair, these guys are frauds and not really are spoilers providers but the fact that they're allowed to post these based on fake rumors is just Lol.

And what's worse, the spoilers provider leaks fake spoilers on purpose, unlike the other times where the spoilers are actually ambiguous. Which confused other leakers who are trying their best to verify.

Not that I care but a lot of users were mad and even got banned over these nonsense.

So take it with a grain of salt.
jmena is a sanji fan and he confirmed it

Another controversial thread by me, if I somehow get rationed by other comments then so be it. It only proves that majority are biased (which is the purpose of this thread).

So when I was looking back on some spoilers threads, I noticed that when it comes to Sanji, he always get the underhanded treatment by some providers (like posting false information, doesn't draw what's necessary, fake translations that undermined Sanji, etc.)

A big example of this is when some people posted the fake info of Sanji fainted in chapter 1022 where Sanji was fighting against King and Queen. Turn out not only Sanji is perfectly fine, he managed to stall enough time for Zoro to take his medicine.

Another similar incident would be the latest chapter 1035 where Sanji "fainted" after his fight against Queen. While it's actually Sanji giving the mouse to Osome and we never saw Sanji again. Again, fake info that undermined Sanji.

Some other ones like when provider doesn't even draw Sanji's Ifrit Jambe or at least draw a pic of Sanji kicking Queen instead of FUCKING Chuji of all things.:kaidowhat:

Or even when Sanji goofed up something, the mods making the poll about "Sanji fainted" or "who's stronger than Sanji" diarrhea bullshit that no one gives a fuck about. Like chapter 988 where Sanji vs King happens, some alts edged out the .5 Sanji = King dogcrap. If no alts were involved, Sanji would have won the poll.

There's many more things that I wanted to address but what's the point of doing it if people are doing the same bat shit? Like crazy lol. So again, if you want to be a solid OP providers, at least provides factual infos that doesn't misleads to anything and no bias involved. If y'all can't even do that then might as well just quits OP or something.
Spitting. Don’t forget that Queen suffers from this too.

Time to bump this up again.

"Sanji's IJ can't scratch S-Shark"

Reality: S-Shark's Fishman Karate can't even budge Sanji's cigarette lmao.

What's funny is that the same people complains about this thread are the ones that created this fake spoilers......