Questions & Mysteries The State of ZKK - Year of the Tiger - The Birth of Zoro

Did your perspective change after reading this?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes a little

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Maybe...

• Nope but i might if Oda made Zoro do something else

• ZKK - This is the way

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • ZKK OR Oda a Failure!

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • No.

Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters
I just copied my reply to this post here to add a poll and tweak it a bit.

Oda is playing both sides. If all of you are noticing all the details hints that Oda drops about this happening AND not happening. Its pretty obvious by now he knows that people caught on it.

- The set up has already happened everything is set in stone but its missing the hook to catch on the plot itself. But right now its left to dust. I will explain what i mean:-

1- Oda chose to touch on the Zoro stuff in ACT 2 then left it in as a foundation.
2- Oda chose to touch upon on it again when that chapter "the attack that Zoro missed".
3- Later on after Zoro clashed with King Oda picked it up again "making characters starts to question who Zoro is" AND then quickly took Zoro out of the scene.
4- Just when readers started to think the Dragon Zoro is supposed to fight is King. Oda reminded us all by making few characters say two lines after witnessing Momo's dragon form "I thought there is only 1 Dragon AKA Kaido" and later on Kaido himself said "The world doesn't need 2 Dragons".

So what Oda did here was reminding us again that Kaido was the only Dragon. Later on Zoro used the same attack that he missed on Kaido but with 3 swords to beat The Magma Dragon King created. Which in a way telling us that Zoro is capable of Cutting a Dragon.

Now here is the thing. Oda could do whatever he wants without ruining the plotline of Zoro.

1- He already showed Zoro missing the attack on Kaido and TOOK zoro out of the fight with the "Strongest Attack in one piece" AND still made Zoro scar Kaido a feat only Oden was able to do.
2- With Zoro cutting the Magma Dragon that reminded us that Zoro is capable of doing such a feat in a VAGUE way. "Left it up in the air".

This way Oda can drop it without touching upon this plotline again.

OR

Here is why i think Oda is a genius. He left some seeds that can be touched upon later or never :-

1- Moving Zoro off the scene where characters can witness him and continuing his Shimotsuki plotline. This could have ended if Zoro vs King took place infront of everyone in the live floor. But he chose not to.
2- Even after Scarring Kaido a feat only Oden was able to do. The awakening chapter for Zoro. In that Chapter Zoro is impressed by how Oden was able to wield Enma like its a regular blade. Now Zoro is much stronger and reaffirmed his promises to Luffy and Quina to be strongest swordman.
3- November is Zoro's birthday - He was reborn/awakened as a King in chapter 1033 which is the end of November and he beat King by the end of the year.

Zoro has beaten King but what will this current Zoro that "might" have ascended to Oden's level. Be able to do against a real Dragon in the Year of the Tiger. OR will he just end it there trusting in Luffy "the tiger" like every arc knowing That Oda have hinted at ZKK possibility and had Zoro removed by sacrificing that role for the Sake of Luffy with the idea in mind with what happened to Zoro:-
"Missing the Attack on Kaido - Standing infront of the Strongest Attack in One Piece - Scarring Kaido to defend Luffy"

Or what could have happened if :-
"That attack not missing - Awakened infront of Kaido like Luffy - Attacking Kaido with that same attack but with AdCoC + Ryuo - Big Mom and Kaido didn't use the Strongest attack"

I hope this might ease it for some people. Trust in Oda's writing "sometimes lol pell pound" don't be blinded by agendas. Enjoy the story read it again there is so much here so much but if you are not reading with a clear mind you won't see it.

But Sanji is there, he is more important to Zoro than Kaido

He said it by himself: "Atleast now i have something to look after this"

He just feels he needs to obey the crewmate with the most authority

:okay:
sure bud cope however you can
Zoro will be the one to kill Kaido
not "oda showed us zoro CAN kill kaido so he will actually not show it or make luffy do it":whitepress:
You are mistaken. I am with ZKK and everything hints towards it but if it doesn't happen Oda made sure to put the idea out there that Zoro is capable. Is my point .

The arc is still going and if anything is to happen it has to be where everyone can see it. :goyea:

ZKK deniers will bash Oda for months to come.Can't wait for all the salt.:akasalt:
:ihaha:

All these ZKK believers reminds me of people who hardcore believed that 2012 was the end of the world.

As ridiculous as it sounds, gotta respect the spirit though.
Tenacious beings, ZKK fans might actually have the strongest conquers haki irl...unbreakable will!

:believe:

My question to the ZKKers is exactly what I'm asking of the raid failers.
The hell do you mean by 'ZKK'?

Is it that 1) zoro kills kaido after luffy beats him or,
2) that zoro fights kaido after kaido somehow beats luffy?

Regarding the first option, I believe that there's as much possibility of Yamato killing kaido as Zoro killing kaido, i.e around 0.5%. Extremely unlikely but I'm no soothsayer so there's a minuscule chance.

If its the second option,
:josad:

Also add a 'No' option to your poll.

My question to the ZKKers is exactly what I'm asking of the raid failers.
The hell do you mean by 'ZKK'?

Is it that 1) zoro kills kaido after luffy beats him or,
2) that zoro fights kaido after kaido somehow beats luffy?

Regarding the first option, I believe that there's as much possibility of Yamato killing kaido as Zoro killing kaido, i.e around 0.5%. Extremely unlikely but I'm no soothsayer so there's a minuscule chance.

If its the second option,
:josad:

Also add a 'No' option to your poll.
whoops i forgot to add "No" thanks for the reminder.

As for your question. No one wants Zoro to Kill Kaido after his defeat lying on the ground. I think the majority of ZKKers wants Luffy to beat Kaido then Kaido recovers after a short while "assuming he is awakened zoan, speed recovery etc" to terrorize the flower Capital then comes Zoro with a final showdown that wont take long just like what happened in Thriller Bark but this time Zoro actually beheads Kaido instead of offering himself to defend Luffy. And some other ZKKers just wants Zoro to kill Kaido no matter what/how/when and they might prefer Luffy losing to Kaido.