Questions & Mysteries The State of ZKK - Year of the Tiger - The Birth of Zoro

Did your perspective change after reading this?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes a little

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Maybe...

• Nope but i might if Oda made Zoro do something else

• ZKK - This is the way

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • ZKK OR Oda a Failure!

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • No.

Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters
This year is Luffy's year per Oda words himself
"Focus on Luffy"

2017 : Sanji's
2022 : Luffy's

Zoro doesn't have a year dedicated to him
Its always Luffy's year. Every arc its always Luffy and Another character.

There was no year of Sanji tbh

WCI was literally the worst arc for Sanji story wise
Maybe it was the worst arc for Sanji but maybe it was intended to be that way.

I for one expected Sanji with that amazing plan that will shock his family and make Big Mom look bad. But what we got was a Sanji in his lowest point a broken man that was needed to be saved for the 2nd time.

I finally understood what Baratie meant for Sanji as a character. He was never and will never be a Luffy or Zoro. When he witnessed Zoro's pride against Mihawk and Luffy's resolve to fight the unknown/impossible without hesitation. He called them out for being fools that don't know where/when to stop. And was saved for the 1st time by that since he already given up on his dream because he felt indebted and obligated to stay.

Oda showed Sanji that Luffy and Zoro will not stop until they die they will always find a way to cope even if meant losing limbs "Little Garden Zoro's legs - WCI Luffy's arms" and Sanji was not willing to lose his arms and it is unfair in his situation as a cook so he simply gave up again and needed to be saved again by Luffy.

It was not his failure or his inability to fight and find a way out of this situation luffy knew this that is why once he knew Sanji knows everything he simply left to wait for him because he knows Sanji can do it he is not a ussop/nami who needed to be saved physically. He was simply Lost Broken. and later he didn't beat his family or beat a commander or Big Mom herself. He saved everything everyone by what his Family deemed to be his weakness "Cooking".

Because that is what Luffy recruited him for 1st Cooking then his fighting ability as a secondary thing.

I for one expected Sanji with that amazing plan that will shock his family and make Big Mom look bad. But what we got was a Sanji in his lowest point a broken man that was needed to be saved for the 2nd time.

I finally understood what Baratie meant for Sanji as a character. He was never and will never be a Luffy or Zoro. When he witnessed Zoro's pride against Mihawk and Luffy's resolve to fight the unknown/impossible without hesitation. He called them out for being fools that don't know where/when to stop. And was saved for the 1st time by that since he already given up on his dream because he felt indebted and obligated to stay.

Oda showed Sanji that Luffy and Zoro will not stop until they die they will always find a way to cope even if meant losing limbs "Little Garden Zoro's legs - WCI Luffy's arms" and Sanji was not willing to lose his arms and it is unfair in his situation as a cook so he simply gave up again and needed to be saved again by Luffy.

It was not his failure or his inability to fight and find a way out of this situation luffy knew this that is why once he knew Sanji knows everything he simply left to wait for him because he knows Sanji can do it he is not a ussop/nami who needed to be saved physically. He was simply Lost Broken. and later he didn't beat his family or beat a commander or Big Mom herself. He saved everything everyone by what his Family deemed to be his weakness "Cooking".

Because that is what Luffy recruited him for 1st Cooking then his fighting ability as a secondary thing.
Nice post

B

Ballel

There was no year of Sanji tbh

WCI was literally the worst arc for Sanji story wise
U dumb

Look atthis post -->

And it does not mean Luffy is holding back if he didn't use G4. I think for someone like kaido and big mom you can't just use and exert everything you have on them from the start. When they have no idea if that will work or not so going all out will weaken someone's strength.

It was best explained by Zoro in chapter 1010.

Which means that they can keep going and exhaust all of their stamina. Zoro chose to not waste more stamina than he already did and use up all of his remaining strength instead of slowly getting weaker for nothing when their opponent seems fine.

Luffy did the same thing earlier when he chose to burst all of what he got on Kaido but he failed and Zoro had to look over his shoulder for Luffy's blunder.

The fights in one piece is usually organized and easy to read.
There is no such thing as not going all out early. If your strongest attacks doesn't work it doesn't matter if you went all out earlier or not.

There is no such thing as not going all out early. If your strongest attacks doesn't work it doesn't matter if you went all out earlier or not.
I didn't say no one goes all out early. Many characters do that. What i said in a fight characters usually don't do that in case their opponents blocks dodges or counters them. Which in turn they tire themselves and results in their defeat.

I didn't say no one goes all out early. Many characters do that. What i said in a fight characters usually don't do that in case their opponents blocks dodges or counters them. Which in turn they tire themselves and results in their defeat.
If your all out doesn't work earlier it won't work later.

In fact, going all out can be the best. For example Luffy and Law vs Doffy and Trebol. They managed to hit Doffy with Red Hawk because the went all out earlier.

If your all out doesn't work earlier it won't work later.

In fact, going all out can be the best. For example Luffy and Law vs Doffy and Trebol. They managed to hit Doffy with Red Hawk because the went all out earlier.
Oh yh it is also what i was saying. If Luffy is not using G4 it doesn't mean hes not going all out or holding back. Yh we agree on that. So now Luffy is not holding back against Kaido and using G4 will be reserved for the finisher probably. And what happened with the Supernova vs Kaido and Big Mom all of them went all out but they still never used their Aces "later in 1010 is what Zoro meant on using everything he has at once or he won't be able to do it from fatigue" just like Luffy now is not using G4.

We are both saying the exact same thing here :goyea:

Oda would literally double his sales if he names the chapter where Zoro kills Kaido : ''ZKK''
Imagine the buzz...
Or "Woro" in reference to Kaido's laugh which is similar to Zoro's nickname that his fans made to praise him.
Funnily enough, Kaido is the one responsible for the constant laughter of the people of Ebisu, which made Zoro furious like he had never been before.

What if Kaido's karma was to laugh uncontrollably at the end of his duel against Zoro ? Then the people of Ebisu would pick up that laugh to mock Kaido and, at the same time, praise Zoro by making the nickname "Woro" cannon in the story ?
:steef:

Or "Woro" in reference to Kaido's laugh which is similar to Zoro's nickname that his fans made to praise him.
Funnily enough, Kaido is the one responsible for the constant laughter of the people of Ebisu, which made Zoro furious like he had never been before.

What if Kaido's karma was to laugh uncontrollably at the end of his duel against Zoro ? Then the people of Ebisu would pick up that laugh to mock Kaido and, at the same time, praise Zoro by making the nickname "Woro" cannon in the story ?
:steef:
I wonder how much Asura will get a tool on the Grandmaster and how much he will truly be able to control his fury

He is consciously into killing Kaido anyway :zosmug: