Character Discussion The Story Would Have Been Better Without The Supernova and The Seven Warlords

Hi Worstgen,

This is an opinion article. I dislike the Supernova and I read recently that Oda didn't even intend to put them in the story until a chapter before he made them. Personally, I think the story would have been better off without them.

I also read he didn't intend to make the Seven Warlords of the Sea. Instead, the story would have focused more on the Pirate Emperors.

I don't care about the Supernova or the Seven Warlords.

one of the worst takes ive ever seen. The warlords are by far the best antagonists in the series and shape the pre-timeskip which is the pinnacle of one piece, and the only good villain post timeskip happens to be a warlord as well... one piece would not be popular at all if it was just a shorter story with the yonko, in which blackbeard is the only well written one, would be a complete joke manga

Warlords are fucking amazing.Doflamingo and Crocodile were much better villains than Kaido and Big Mom.Moria was weak as hell but even he has some personality in him.Crydo and Big mom were gargbage as villains and gargbage as characters.One Piece would be much better without Yonkos.

Last edited:
Without them there would be no chadrouge

Post automatically merged:

Warlords are fucking amazing.Doflamingo and Crocodile were much better villains than Kaido and Big Mom.Moria was weak as well but even he has some personality in him.Crydo and Big mom were gargbage as villains and gargbage as characters.One Piece would be much better without Yonkos.
Unlike SN(Bonney) and Warlords (Boa) yonkous have nobody hot
L

Side character are the main reason that effect the quality of current day one piece. They are needed yes but do not require to take too much time on them.
Supernova and Warlords are major character and hence should be important. It's sad thing that most supernova are undeveloped and that many side character take the spotlight instead of them.
Warlords however are implemented perfectly and their one of the fan favourite.

So, it's the side character that hampers the story or at least should be reduced to certain degree.
I hope Oda after long break would give more spotlight, screentime and more focus to the major character especially on the final saga.