The Strongest Spear In China

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

I don’t think even other Glaive weilders have heard the names Bananji or Akou. In fact these two were pretty much unknowns in their own states, let alone in wider China.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone calling Gyou’Un or Renpa the best Glaive weilders in China. I don’t even think I’ve seen anyone call Tou the best swordsman in China and he doesn’t even have much competition. Meanwhile Shi Ei is “widely” considered the best in China.

Is Gaimou the strongest Glaive weilder in Wei history? Is Renpa the strongest Glaive warrior in Zhao history? Is Moubu the strongest Mace in Qin history?

I guess we’ll never know
:handsup:

List of Kingdom characters who have canonically killed three or more top tier Great Generals:
1. Houken
2. Earl Shi

List of Kingdom characters who have canonically killed three or more top tier Great Generals during the same battle/event:
1. Earl Shi

Personally killed over 500 enemies at a younger age than when Shin and Ouhon had even set foot on the battlefield

Spear so mighty that the elite Gyoku Hou couldn’t even get close to him

Said by Rei Ou to possess no weaknesses (similar to Tou)

The same sentiment was expressed by Ouhon, that there were no opportunities to attack him, and it was difficult to even predict his next move, as opposed to someone like, say,

Repeatedly overpowers Ouhon:

For reference:

Capable of easily dealing with and replicating Ouhon’s high level spear techniques:

Is overall a commander directly compared to the Qin 6 and Zhao 3:

Reached the absolute pinnacle:

But sure, he loses to a Northern Zhao hermit who no one has ever heard of
:jay-yeah:
@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @MarineHQ @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Rumble @Greenbeard @Dark Admiral @Jailer @Peroroncino @Monet @Topi Jerami @Shanks @Cichy @Bullet @mmd @Yo Tan Wa @𝓓𝓡 . 𝕋𝒆ñ𝐦𝐚

Last edited:

I don’t think even other Glaive weilders have heard the names Bananji or Akou. In fact these two were pretty much unknowns in their own states, let alone in wider China.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone calling Gyou’Un or Renpa the best Glaive weilders in China. I don’t even think I’ve seen anyone call Tou the best swordsman in China and he doesn’t even have much competition. Meanwhile Shi Ei is “widely” considered the best in China.

Is Gaimou the strongest Glaive weilder in Wei history? Is Renpa the strongest Glaive warrior in Zhao history? Is Moubu the strongest Mace in Qin history?

I guess we’ll never know
:handsup:

List of Kingdom characters who have canonically killed three or more top tier Great Generals:
1. Houken
2. Earl Shi

List of Kingdom characters who have canonically killed three or more top tier Great Generals during the same battle/event:
1. Earl Shi

Personally killed over 500 enemies at a younger age than when Shin and Ouhon had even set foot on the battlefield

Spear so mighty that the elite Gyoku Hou couldn’t even get close to him

Said by Rei Ou to possess no weaknesses (similar to Tou)

The same sentiment was expressed by Ouhon, that there were no opportunities to attack him, and it was difficult to even predict his next move, as opposed to someone like, say,

Repeatedly overpowers Ouhon:

For reference:

Capable of easily dealing with and replicating Ouhon’s high level spear techniques:

Is overall a commander directly compared to the Qin 6 and Zhao 3:

Reached the absolute pinnacle:

But sure, he loses to a Northern Zhao hermit who no one has ever heard of
:jay-yeah:
@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @MarineHQ @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Rumble @Greenbeard @Dark Admiral @Jailer @Peroroncino @Monet @Topi Jerami @Shanks @Cichy @Bullet @mmd @Yo Tan Wa @𝓓𝓡 . 𝕋𝒆ñ𝐦𝐚
I have no context but I assume the strongest spear in China is like Kingdom's version of Enma?