General & Others The strongest swordsmen are all celestial dragons

Don’t you find it strange that the current top 3 swordsmen are all CDs or could be CDs?

1.Mihawk (Nerona) WSS ‘nuff said he is da goat
2.Shanks (Gigarland)
(Oden is as strong as current Shanks, stronger than Kaido but weaker than Shanks)
2.Venusjuro (Ethan Baron)

I feel like Mihawk has an actual birth name which is different; “Nerona xxx”

Also there’s Garling of course but probably not as strong as the other 3 and I’m obviously excluding Ryuma

Is that your best evidence :milaugh::milaugh:

By that logic Moria is Imu's brother
Wtf are you on about lmao
You two must be a Newbies
§ Mihawk has same red circeled eyes as Imu confirmed in Odas Color Spreads
§ His Sword patern design is same as Imus throne
§ The name Dracula means "Son of Dracul" Romanian/Latin Dragon or Devil (Imu Hint)
§ Word Play: MI_hawk IM_u & Lives with Perona Remove the P & add N it becomes Nerona
& Many more clues, he is definitely related to Nerona Family or CDs
Hawk is also a bird / Mihawk
Like Flamingo / Doffy
and Gryphon / Shanks

You two must be a Newbie Tards
§ The name Dracula means "Son of Dracul" Romanian/Latin Dragon or Devil (Imu Hint)
§ Word Play: MI_hawk IM_u & Lives with Perona Remove the P & add N it becomes Nerona
§ & Many more clues, he is definitely related to Nerona Family or CDs
Like Flamingo / Doffy
and Gryphon / Shanks

(Oden is as strong as current Shanks, stronger than Kaido but weaker than Shanks)
These proof how much insecurities you've got about Kaido and World strongest portayal. Can't mentioned his name everywhere possible when it's power lvl related. The author words is hard pill to swallow for you i guess....
i bet you still keep your EoS Sanji top3 not to say above the likes of Rocks, Roger lol. He'll be lucky if he beats base Kaido

And NO i don't agree with such.
Sword God ain't a CD.
Future WSS ain't a CD
And Mihawk has zero relevance with any WG shown up until now....

Last edited:
Don’t you find it strange that the current top 3 swordsmen are all CDs or could be CDs?

1.Mihawk (Nerona) WSS ‘nuff said he is da goat
2.Shanks (Gigarland)
2.Venusjuro (Ethan Baron)

I feel like Mihawk has an actual birth name which is different; “Nerona xxx”

Also there’s Garling of course but probably not as strong as the other 3 and I’m obviously excluding Ryuma
Oden above Kaido but below Shanks who's below Kaido per manga facts

Lmfao this was the exact scene thst came up in my head when i read that shit lmao
Post automatically merged:

You two must be a Newbies
& Many more clues, he is definitely related to Nerona Family or CDs
Like Flamingo / Doffy
and Gryphon / Shanks

No one says he cant be a celestial dragon.
The imu stuff is just reaching atp. It could be true but nothing indicates this.
Its also funny that you use one panel where mihawk says he doesnt remember insects and saturn calling humans insects (aka they are saying the same shit) but then go around and show us thats a clear difference in how mihawk views "going all out on rabbits" and how garling views this (complete opposites) so not sure what you're trying to say there, is he like them or not lol ?

Last edited:
Zorot4rds thinking Mihawk have a connection to Imu but in reality he just for cucked by a marine lol
I think that Mihawk’s story will be long and convoluted. He was born a celestial dragon to the Nerona family, was trained by Nasujuro and Garling and groomed to be a God Knight since a young age; went to the surface to face off against strong swordsmen and got disowned similar to Homing and Doffy and eventually adopted the name Mihawk.

At some point was involved with the marines somehow in which he thought that he was betrayed by them and decided to hunt them down, after which they started calling him the marine hunter, eventually he is labeled a pirate and eventually meets Shanks who becomes his rival and the e rest is history