Speculations The Sword Gorosei will defeat Mihawk

Y’all are just being fanboys for Mihawk. There’s no reason why Mihawk needs to be Zoro’s final fight.

The only possible reason they have to fight is Mihawk being WSSM. But if the sword gorosei takes that title, then there would be no point to the fight.

Zoro said in his flashback that he wanted his name to reach the heavens. In wano he beat a lunarian, beings once known as gods. The sword gorosei is a celestial dragon, CDs think they are gods.

Zoro vs the gorosei is basically asura vs god.

that’s his final fight
How there is no reason dumbass
Its the fight for the WSS title
Even when zoro got acoc in chapter 1035 oda still gave zoro the "until i defeat that man" flashback line
I think yall just scared of Mihawk

How there is no reason dumbass
Its the fight for the WSS title
Even when zoro got acoc in chapter 1035 oda still gave zoro the "until i defeat that man" flashback line
I think yall just scared of Mihawk
More scared of Zoro reaching a level or even surpassing him by a lot of margin who is currently strongest in the verse.
:ronalaugh:
No I told you why
The fact you talk this way shows you’re just being fanboys.

I’ve said over and over that the gorosei will be so strong they break powerscaling. They have to. They and Imu are the final villains.

C

Cruxroux

No I told you why
The fact you talk this way shows you’re just being fanboys.

I’ve said over and over that the gorosei will be so strong they break powerscaling. They have to. They and Imu are the final villains.
Final villain i still believe is BB or worst case scenario Akainu.
Imu is there for lore stuff. And how he manipulates stuff , more like zetsu stuff.
Zetsu changed the course of history By just changing uchiha tablet. Yet not a strong opponent.

And if they were so broken, why none of them made move on God valley. That was like the perfect opportunity for them to showcase stuff.

Kaido/whitebeard/mihawk/Roger are already broken level character.
Xebec being slightly above them. Probably the most broken character.

Final villain i still believe is BB or worst case scenario Akainu.
Imu is there for lore stuff. And how he manipulates stuff , more like zetsu stuff.
Zetsu changed the course of history By just changing uchiha tablet. Yet not a strong opponent.

And if they were so broken, why none of them made move on God valley. That was like the perfect opportunity for them to showcase stuff.

Kaido/whitebeard/mihawk/Roger are already broken level character.
Imu is the same archetype as Yhwach and Kaguya.

he’s going to break powerscaling. So will the gorosei.

By EoS I promise y’all will be hyping the sword gorosei above Kaido.