Controversial The trial of Hogwarts: did Jeff and TAC backstab Sebastian? Is ThatGuy a dark wizard? (Pre-Trial SIGN-UP)

Do you think he's a Hufflepuff?

• Yes

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
Put me down as a witness, I've seen the accused in the Hufflepuff dormitory!
First of all what were you doing in Hufflepuff's dormitory ?

And second i've also been in there for.....reasons........and i've found Hufflepuff's lost yearbook, i saw this picture in there :

Now this seem like an usual Hufflepuff student enjoying himself in Hufflepuff 's dorm but look what's in the bottom right area of the image......

I've used a very powerful Engorgio spell and managed to upscale that part and look who's in there!

I don't want to call this an evidence but i feel like we need an explanation here

Count me in as a witness.

@TheAncientCenturion betrayed and backstabbed me. He left me alone when I needed him the most. Yes, I used dark arts, but I did this in order to save my sister Anne. Betraying me wasn't the decision of a Slytherin, it was the decision of a muddy Hufflepuff that was guided by his inner moral compass. Yes TAC, you're an Hufflepuff! A true Slytherin would have saved me, respecting the special bond thats between Slytherins.

And that's not even the worst part of it. I will never be able to see Anne again. I was the last person who could have helped her. The last person that hadn't given up on her, and the last person that still searched for a healing method. I won't be able to do this in Azkaban. And without a healing ... She may die.

TAC, I could have dealt with you betraying me. But you betrayed my sister too. You took her chance to survive. I will never forgive you.

And now, you even are too afraid to talk to me face to face! Stop hiding!

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Count me in as a witness.

@TheAncientCenturion betrayed and backstabbed me. He left me alone when I needed him the most. Yes, I used dark arts, but I did this in order to save my sister Anne. Betraying me wasn't the decision of a Slytherin, it was the decision of a muddy Hufflepuff that was guided by his inner moral compass. Yes TAC, you're an Hufflepuff! A true Slytherin would have saved me, respecting the special bond thats between Slytherins.

And that's not even the worst part of it. I will never be able to see Anne again. I was the last person who could have helped her. The last person that hadn't given up on her, and the last person that still searched for a healing method. I won't be able to do this in Azkaban. And without a healing ... She may die.

TAC, I could have dealt with you betraying me. But you betrayed my sister too. You took her chance to survive. I will never forgive you.

And now, you even are too afraid to talk to me face to face! Stop hiding!
Is cunning and ambition not the straights of Slytherin? Correct me if I’m wrong, but loyaltyβ€”much like what you expect me to extol onto youβ€”is what defines Hufflepuff.By betraying you, I proved my house.

Is cunning and ambition not the straights of Slytherin? Correct me if I’m wrong, but loyaltyβ€”much like what you expect me to extol onto youβ€”is what defines Hufflepuff. By betraying you, I proved my house.
Cunning and ambition. Yes, these are some of the values of Slytherin. But that does not mean that you should betray your friends. Slytherins are fiercely loyal and they will protect their own at all costs. A true Slytherin knows how to differentiate between friend and foe. We defend who is inside our circle. You betrayed me, just because I used the dark arts. They scare you, am I right? And you call yourself a Slytherin? Even tho you used these spells yourself? Get out of my sight, Puff.

By betraying you, I proved my house.
Did you just confess the crime you are accused of?